*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648811-Chapter-4-JB
by Kayla
Rated: GC · Book · Action/Adventure · #1558244
Having to save a race you hate! Poor Mother Nature! Maybe it'll work out!
#648811 added May 16, 2009 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4-J.B.
“Mom, can I talk to you? It’s about the party.”

      “Sure. What is it?”

“I want to change the whole thing. I want to have someone else involved. She has the same birthday as me . . . and I really like her.”

“ So you’re telling me that you want me to rearrange the whole thing for some girl I’ve never met?”

“Yeah. That’s exactly what I’m saying. Please mom?”

“Fine. She better be worth it. Only this one time.”

“I can guarantee that there’s no one else in this universe like her. I love you mom. Thank you!”

Today is gonna be spectacular. What are the odds? I meet a sexy, out of this world girl, who seems to like me, and has the same birthday as me. This birthday is going to be just perfect. Time to start getting ready before I'm late. I wonder what she’ll wear. Whatever it is, I’m sure she’ll look absolutely  ravishing. I think she likes me. Hey, who doesn’t? Whatever the case, I am going to make my move tonight. I’ll just have to wait until then to find out just how much she likes me. And what kind of girl she really is. My new years’ revolution to meet the perfect girl is coming true. I didn’t really expect it to happen so soon.

“See you later mom. Thank you again!”

“Get  out of here before I change my mind,” she muttered “you crazy boy.”
© Copyright 2009 Kayla (UN: k-anderson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kayla has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648811-Chapter-4-JB