My thoughts on everything from albacore tuna to zebras
Things I’ve Learned (or Almost Learned)
( in no particular order)
( Volumes 1 thru 5 were lost in the great Hoover Brain Drain of 2012 )
1. The best you can hope for is to start the day with the blue water.
2. Lebanon Bologna is very good.
3. Hershey chocolate syrup is very good.
4. Lebanon Bologna with Hershey Chocolate syrup is not.
5. Sleep is not overrated.
6. Reality is.
7. As you grow older the floor gets farther away.
8. Smile often.
11. Stand up for what you believe.
12. It’s okay to sit down.
13. If you fall down the up escalator it balances out.
14. Electricity is positive
15. Electricity is negative
16. Too much electricity is positively a negative thing.
17. Too much of anything is a negative thing.
18. Look at the world sideways. It’s a wonderful view.
19. At the end of the day there is no more blue water.
20. Absolutely nothing is written in stone.
Read my Blog!!!
You never know, you might be in it!
** Animated Images For Use By Premium+ Only **
~~Image #4000 Sharing Restricted~~