*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731740-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1802675
Just linking to items on WDC that I would like to revisit later.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#731740 added August 16, 2011 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
§ Progress Report August 16, 2011
*Checkv* Reorganization Progress:
*Star* Deadbluesea Account Cleanup:
         *Notev* Folder Categories: 90 % completed. The remaining 10 % consists of unfiled items that I have yet to determine their categorical placement.
         *Notev* Portfolio Table of Contents: Made some basic bulletins but would something better. Starting point: "Deadbluesea's Portfolio Guide
         *Notev* Fan of Item Links: Would like to reserve this space only to everyday items or group items.
         *Notev* Favorite Links: Must reorganize so I can find an item that I'm looking for
         *Notev* Revisit interesting items at a later time: I created this book to handle this. In the past, I link these items to favorites intending to revisit at a later time. I've noticed that's not happening. Now I'm starting to clutter up my fan feature so I would like try a new tack.

© Copyright 2011 the last cicada (UN: deadbluesea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
the last cicada has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/731740-