*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774423-Prologue
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1918561
Spurred by his father's assasination Kedor becomes weapon in the war against the Nephil'im
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#774423 added February 10, 2013 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
Prologue
                                             
Prologue






         And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were born unto them, that the angels of God saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to look upon; and they took themselves wives of all whom they chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants.


         And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth -all of them corrupted in their ways and orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men was thus evil continually.


         And God looked upon the earth, and behold it was corrupt, and all flesh had corrupted its orders, and all that were upon the earth had wrought all manner of evil before His eyes.


         And He said that He would destroy man and all flesh upon the face of the earth which He had created.


         But Noe found grace before the eyes of the Lord.


         And against the angels that had set upon the earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion, and He bade us to bind them in the depths of the earth, and behold they are bound in the midst of them, and are kept separate.





         And against their sons went forth a command from before His face that they should be smitten with the sword, and be removed from under heaven...





Jubilees: Chapter 5
© Copyright 2013 Rob Hunston (UN: rakshana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rob Hunston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/774423-Prologue