*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798754-A-new-dawn
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#798754 added December 4, 2013 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
A new dawn.

Monday's child - is fair of face.

This remains to be seen, as this Monday; 25th of November 2013 - will be written up in my personal book, as the day on which D-day is seen to be a reality.

There are many D-days in life, as there are many battles.

How many of these battles could be avoided, or is it a question that Karma, or who ever, or what ever, places these in ones way for one to grow ?

I never seem to know how not to step into it. ♫ ♪ Fools rush in ♪♫ as the late, great, Elvis Presley sang.

Do we ever learn, or are we really our own worst enemy ?


Sometimes a week takes on a life of its own, it runs its own course - with no mind what one planned for it - this was such a week.

Monday, the D-Day notice was received, a major piece in a puzzle of how to fix a legal program fell into place.

Now the Law is supposed to take her own way, and this worries me, as the Lady of Law and Justice is blind. How will she see the truth ?
Intuition ?

Then Mother Nature took it upon herself to entertain us with a major hailstorm at the farm.
The prince was on the blower, calling in the re-enforcements to assist in the clean-up process.
What a mess the hail made, the kitchen was flooded and the pine ceiling was waterlogged.
Already quite a few of the strips have swollen and contorted out of shape.
Oh well, a new ceiling will be on next year's budget.
Other than the damage to the kitchen, paint peeled off the walls.

Outside was another story.

There were no leaves on any of the trees, the trees stood stark naked as if in the middle of winter.
In amongst the leaves were doves, a few small birds, and one swallow - all dead.
Some of the hail were as big as golf balls, enough to put out the lights of a fair sized living creature, permanently.
Mother Nature can throw a hissy fit when the mood suits her.

A story of long ago: 1594526 The Last Swallow

The 26th was supposed to be a '''day of no importance''' - there I have to disagree - it was a day of great importance to me.

27th was the day of '''pins and needles''' - which is true, as my seat is filled with those, and all of a sudden the end is in sight.

'''The red planet''' which is my dominant planet, is in play today, and '''making my own head''' was also on the cards. 28th it was.

A hail storm darkened the day, and it turned into '''Happy a black Friday''' There was not much to be happy about.They expected me to do a '''square dance''' on this day, I felt more like running in circles.

The month end was a day of ... nobody knows ? Saturday is like that.




© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798754-A-new-dawn