*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821785-What-are-blogs-made-for--
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#821785 added July 22, 2014 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
What are blogs made for ... ?
*Reading**Pumpkin*

Is it not a proper place to air one's view, to carry on about life in general, or maybe even the specific.

Surely, this place is the blog!

Two days later - the blog started with a negative thought behind it, two days later, the thought is still there.
To do or not to do, to stick ones neck out, to dare, to take a leap - think about it again.

Time will tell, only sometime, time runs out and a play has to be played with speed.
Even chess has time-clocks.
The Queen is not happy with the move, still the King needs to play the game.
Why is there no Joker in chess - or has he been there all the time.
Looks at the venue, a circus tent, clowns and all, and a high-wire act to boot.

Time to reconsider the moves, the stakes are higher, the player's roles are more clear, winner takes all.

Let us play !

www.com

Happy birthday to the WEB.

Nobody seems to be quite sure when the actual birth was, as with all such things, a date somewhere in 1993 seems fair.
Myself; I only met up with this media about five years back.
It was a closed book to me until one day ...
Now it is my greatest friend, my know-it-all, my clever pal, my entertainment center ...
Okay, it cannot cook or make coffee, and that itch - it cannot scratch, so - it is not all that great.

SUPERMOON in the middle of July

My wedding date is on the 14th this month, and for some reason beyond my understanding, we are still here.

The odds were against this event ever being a long term game, then, nobody knew about anything, as those other were supposed not to make it either.

Never bet, least of all on horses, weddings, and politics.

Maybe the moon had something to do with it, as the SUPERMOON will show up on the 12th, at its best.

Much later in the same month - 22nd to be precise.

The pot is on the back-burner, simmering, ever so gently.

Patience is a virtue, some-one said. I am not a very virtuous person or am I ?

According to my friend in the business - Wiki

'The virtues are identified as chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, patience, kindness, and humility. Practicing them is said to protect one against temptation from the seven deadly sins, each one having its counterpart.'

One out of seven is not too bad; is it ?











© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821785-What-are-blogs-made-for--