*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823420-Darkness-before-the-dawn
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#823420 added August 1, 2014 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
Darkness before the dawn.

Or 'quiet before the storm', also comes to mind.

Whichever one will be the main player for the near future; time will tell, history will show, the way the cookie crumbled.

As an additional add-on in my life, over and above the usual issues (which will be ignored at the moment),
it seems that blind-fold tight rope walking may be my newest sport.
Tomorrow is not a known factor in any life, with such we live, it is the known possible little nits which can upset an apple cart.

Some one said I am 'cryptic' - now I have to go and look up another word ?

be back later ...


Later, much later ...

In the backwaters of Wdc, there is a small group of Chatters (a specie unknown to modern man, as most have turned into 'geeks' - so I was told)

Chatters chat, an art-form which was common in the past, maybe art is too big a word, still, proper chatting is an art. The abuse there-off can lead to too many mishaps; the proper use can cement people for better or worse.

Which brings us to - "The pen is mightier than the sword."

Back to Chatters: My CHAT APP has decided not to work since last week, now I am stranded in the middle of no-where; did I hear some one say "Speak to your people" ?

Did I say "... or worse." (?)

The Scroll - a new place to visit.

For some reason, I am totally unable to handle a computer or even control it.
As a result, my computer already knows its own way to the repair shop.
All I do is, open the door, and it climbs on the backseat of the car for a visit to the MAN who knows all, at a price of course.

Now my 'chat' will not chat, and as a result - I am speechless, there are no words to express, words mean nothing.
As a last resort, the Scroll will be visited, let me see what is on offer.

The scroll-room: A new place which was never considered - so many people, many new ideas, lots of reading and sniffing to do ... well - a change is as good as a holiday, so,- let me holiday, (needs a holiday)






© Copyright 2014 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823420-Darkness-before-the-dawn