*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872234
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2073801
The tales of an elite hitman for the International Assassination League.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#872234 added November 17, 2023 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Prologue
You stop your bicycle at the gates of a large, lavish mansion. You prop your bike up on its kickstand and approach an intercom next to the gates. "Yes?" says a gruff voice over the speaker. "I'm here to see Mr. Rexx." you say. "Oh, yes." the voice replied "He's been expecting you. Give me a minute and I'll buzz you in.". There was a brief moment of silence as the intercom goes dead. Then the large gates slid open to the left, allowing you access to the grounds of the mansion. You walked up the mansions front drive until you reached the front door. You ring the doorbell and the door opens to reveal a very handsome looking man.

He was a wolf, with silver-grey fur and a slim, yet athletic build. He had icy blue eyes, and a short bushy tail. He was dressed in an expensive looking black 3-piece suit with a red and grey tie.

"Ah, you've arrived." he said, smiling "I'm so glad you could make it. Please come in.". You step inside a spacious and lavishly furnished living room. "I'd appreciate it if you wiped your feet. The maid just cleaned and she'll really give me the business if it gets dirty again." your host said. "Now please follow me into the parlor." he said. You followed the wolf into a well furnished parlor, which was stocked with it's own liquor cabinet.

"Is there anything I can get you? Wine, vodka, champagne?" he asks. He then pours you a glass of champagne. "There you go, the finest money can buy. And trust me, you'll make plenty of it in my line of work. Now just take a seat and we can get down to business." he said as he led you to the other side of the room, where there was a small fireplace. You sat down in a comfortable armchair by the hearth as your host pours himself a glass of whiskey and sat down in a chair opposite of you.

"So I'm aware of why the Chief sent you. You're here to hear my story, to learn from the best. To learn what it means to be a part of the International Assassination League. Well, you came to the right place. You'd better sit back and get comfortable, cause this is going to be a long story. I guess I should start from the beginning...."
© Copyright 2023 Nick Knight (UN: mickeyknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/872234