*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885824-Held-at-Tooth-Point--An-Everyday-Event
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#885824 added June 27, 2016 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Held at Tooth Point- An Everyday Event
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/couple-call-police-and-claim-their-pet-ca...

There are always weird stories about people and their pets sneaking into the media. What do you think can a pet really keep you hostage? Share with us a crazy experience you've had with a pet.

I am not sure on how to tell this story. I have five little terrier mix, rescue guys. These little guys seem to think that I am their personal property. Can you imagine that? Property! I can not Sneak outside for a breath of fresh air without being found, by all of them. My writing room is in my bedroom. If anyone comes near my door or in my room while I in there; you would think that they have come to murder me. Then there is the two dominant males. Well...they fight over is going to get the closest to me.

Leave the house, even to go to the market? You would think that I had run away. They are crazy little guys, but I love them.

BUT...I heard today. A Parakeet as a witness? Apparently a person was shot to death in front of his bird. The parakeet keeps repeating what was said before he died and the prosecution wants to call the bird as a witness...Hmmm...stranger things have happened.

Kristina

© Copyright 2016 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885824-Held-at-Tooth-Point--An-Everyday-Event