*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887474-BCEvil-on-the-Rise
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#887474 added July 15, 2016 at 7:47am
Restrictions: None
BC:Evil on the Rise.
Please take a moment to discuss something that is trending right now in your area in your entry. Are they important or trivial? I know when I glanced on MSN and saw the list, my first reaction was ... Seriously! Where is our world going?

In my neighborhood, there is a series of stupid going on. Martin Luther King, Jr. had it right. The Black Panthers had it wrong. The path to friendship is easy and smooth. The path to loving unconditionally is tested strenuously. The path to corruption and evil is scary. The temptations to do wrong are enticing enough to get over the scary.

Here, we see roads shut down to prevent riots and parade crawl driving. We see police on alert at all times. We see stupid white people thinking that their militant actions are going to help the BLM movement. It doesn't. It just widens the gap generated and promoted by the president. And I knew this was going to happen 8 years ago. Not because I'm psychic, but because I read.

Telling the truth is often not pretty. The things I see in my neighborhood were foretold almost 2000 years before I was born. Read the book of Revelation in the Bible and you know why all this is happening. And why it won't stop here.

You won't make it out of this world alive, so make the best of it and try to love one another the best you can. There is too much hate and it's not working. The bible is downgraded daily, but it is the best source of truth around. Read it, learn from it, put it's teachings into practice. Even the Pentateuch -- because when the tribulation hits full stride, you will need to know those survival skills.

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887474-BCEvil-on-the-Rise