*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887532-To-each-their-own
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#887532 added August 1, 2016 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
To each their own.
There I was busy sorting out the Japanese Radish (another story) when behind some screens a nest of eggs was seen.
The first idea was goose eggs, as the geese are buzy pairing up for the summer ahead - it was a bit early for the geese to start nesting, they start to lay eggs in August.

Looking closer, it was five turkey eggs!

The one turkey has gone rogue on me and kept jumping the fence.
This still in being mid July and winter in the south, it was unusual to find a turkey nest.

Then I remembered, a turkey is American, and in the turkey's mind, America is in high summer.

So be it, even a turkey can think what a turkey wants to think.

To each their own - that is democracy, free thought.

Oh, doing is another story, as this stupid turkey will soon find out, once she starts to brood, if that is her intention.

Doing what you like - that is another story - all together!


© Copyright 2016 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887532-To-each-their-own