*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923331-Smart-vs-Stupid
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#923331 added November 9, 2017 at 7:57am
Restrictions: None
Smart vs Stupid
I'm Baaaacccccckkkkkkk! *Rolling*

Since the lovely Charlie ~ was so kind and sent out the email for our all too quiet group, I found I just couldn't help myself and back to blogging it is! *Heartv* Charlie!

Prompt: What is the most obvious sign that someone is smart? On the flip side, what is the most obvious sign that someone is stupid?

Ah the stupido is just something that's too damn easy. Anything and everything that this guy says is usally pretty damn ignorant!
*Down* *Down* *Down* *Down* *Down*


Worst picture I could find!


You know what uranium is right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons and other things. Not sure what my response should be to this. Though I am curious about the 'other things' he's referring to.

My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault Ummm. *Silent*

Effective today, my administration officially declared the #OpioidCrisis a NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY under federal law. Thank you for coming so late to the party.

So nice being with Republican Senators today. Multiple standing ovations!

The meeting with Republican Senators yesterday, outside of Flake and Corker, was a love fest with standing ovations and great ideas for USA!
He talks about these meetings like that's how the government is supposed to run, with everyone kissing each other's asses. Really? Maybe if he pulled his head out of his own ass long enough he'd realize that he is truly in WAY over his head.

I had a very respectful conversation with the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson, and spoke his name from beginning, without hesitation! --he forgot to mention the cue cards he read from during the conversation. *Facepalm*

Two dozen NFL players continue to kneel during the National Anthem, showing total disrespect to our Flag & Country. No leadership in NFL! Honestly, it's no leadership in the USA. Because a fucking MORON is too busy making everyone kiss his ass that his massively inflated ego keeps him so far above what the hell is truly going on that he cannot comprehend ANYTHING. Want my fucking opinion? How about some facts instead his Fake News? Kneeling shows more damn respect than holding your hand over your heart or standing. And just so we are clear here. Kneeling is a protest of racial injustice in these cases, and has not one fucking thing to do with the flag and country.

We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever! Hello? Anybody home? Does this guy even know that P.R. is part of the USA? Yes, Mr. Moron, you will do just that, just like you are doing for Texas and Florida after they were hit by hurricanes. It is totally unacceptable that over 50% of P.R. still is without power and basic necessities.

You know Peurto Rico is an Island. Surrounded by water. *Facepalm* --Does he think we are so far beneath his level of IQ that the word ISLAND needs clarification? Or is he really that dumb? I vote that he's really THAT dumb!

I don't claim to be smart or dumb. But a smart ass am I!

As for being Smart. Well, my nephew, Ben, is smarter than that guy. How do I know? Because he always says things that blow me away. He's 6 btw.

Knowledge is power. I think anyone with knowledge, true knowledge, not the hot air that guy up there spouts is smart.

My kid is smart but lacks common sense, and that drives me crazy. But lacking common sense sometimes doesn't negate the fact that he graduated from LTU and is going for his masters in Architecture.

I'd prayed that my kids were smarter than me. I was blessed with that. It's my hope that their kids will be smarter than them and one day, all of these people with brains will fix what is truly wrong with this world we are living in.

~T out!

This has been another rant brought to you by me, and "JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik




Lost in a haze of purple she stands alone

© Copyright 2017 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923331-Smart-vs-Stupid