*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931783-BC--Vermont-You-Almost-Got-It-Right
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#931783 added March 31, 2018 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
BC: Vermont, You Almost Got It Right
"The Vermont bill raises the age for gun purchases to 21 and expands background checks for private gun sales. It also bans magazines of more than 10 rounds for long guns and 15 rounds for pistols as well as rapid-fire devices known as bump stocks."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in-gun-friendly-vermont-lawmakers-pass-firearm...

Do you agree or disagree with the bill? Do you think it will make a difference?


I agree with the bill in part. Hunters and protecting your home from invasion do not need an assault weapon. You just need to know how to use the weapon you have and it will be enough. If you can't take down a deer in 10 shots or a home invader in 10 shots, then you don't know how to use your weapon and need to take lessons.

If a kid is old enough to join the service, he or she should be old enough to purchase a weapon.

Enough said.

And special note to school age kids. No more walk outs. When you announce s*** like that, you give ample warning and targets for the crazies who think they need their name in the paper.

© Copyright 2018 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931783-BC--Vermont-You-Almost-Got-It-Right