*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934815-IS-THERE-REALLY-A-HELL-TO-SHUN----May-19
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#934815 added May 28, 2018 at 10:06am
Restrictions: None
IS THERE REALLY A HELL TO SHUN? -- May 19

IS THERE REALLY A HELL TO SHUN?
Search the scriptures; seek the truth.


         Some---even in the church---are saying they are not sure they believe in hell, but what do the scriptures say? What is the truth? That is what is important. We do not pick and choose parts of the scripture to believe and cast other parts aside.

         The scriptures tell us that Jesus came to earth, bore the sins of the world by suffering on a cross and dying in our stead that all who believe on Him would have eternal life. I put to you that if there is no hell, then His death was in vain, senseless, unnecessary.

         We are to speak and preach the Word---that is the Word of God and not the opinions of men and women.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Psalms 9:17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

2 Timothy 2:4: …Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction. For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.…


© Copyright 2018 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934815-IS-THERE-REALLY-A-HELL-TO-SHUN----May-19