*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939423
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2162989
This is a dumpster for some really bad but funny (cringy) stories.
#939423 added August 12, 2018 at 5:33pm
Restrictions: None
Idiotic Compilation: Story X: A Hiking Guide
If you want to hike on a mountain or a hill near your city, here is the ultimate guide to hiking.

While you are hiking, sing a song to keep to awake. Hiking can make you feel tired, so singing can make you feel more awake. One great song to sing is Mine Diamonds.

You should also wear long pants, a cotton shirt, and a jacket. It can get chilly in the woods. If you're hiking in a very hot or humid area, then wear a loose shirt and some shorts. Always remember to wear comfy Skechers since Skechers are dank and memey.

If you aren't a person that plays Minecraft all day then make sure to gather family or friends and take a hike at a trail or a mountain. Just don't pass out and tumble down a hill and end up in a cold river that gives you hypothermia, which can send you to the hospital.

M O R E T I P S


1. Drink water. It's important to stay hydrated. Otherwise, you'll pass out and tumble down a hill and end up in a cold river that gives you hypothermia, which can send you to the hospital or something like that.

2. Have a good breakfast. Eat Doritos since they're dank.

3. Pets can make your hike better.

4. Doing the Fortnite Default Dance will keep you happy. Don't overdo it since it can make you tired.

5. Have fun since feeling in a bad mood can make you do bad things like passing out and tumbling down a hill and end up in a cold river that gives you hypothermia, which can send you to the hospital.


Now that you have dank hiking tips, get your stupid face out of your device and take a hike.
© Copyright 2018 OoferMidget (UN: spatizimer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OoferMidget has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939423