*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962470-Busy-as-a-Bee-on-vacation
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#962470 added July 11, 2019 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Busy as a Bee on vacation
Well, I didn't mean to be gone so long! lol!!

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

During the week, I saw Toy Story 4 and Aladdin. I have to admit, I really enjoyed Aladdin. I was impressed with the acting and Will Smith really did a good job as the Genie. Hoping to get Spiderman in before I have to go back to work on the 18th.

I've been busier than usual. My older son is going to summer school and classes are from 7 to 930 am. That means I have a 530 am wake up call because we gotta plan on a 30 min drive to school because it's all the way across town. He's doing well, so far. Last day of school is 29 July. I usually come home and wash the dishes and put on a load of laundry and get a shower in. I've been doing some errands and preparing to take the scouts to a trip to the Hearst Castle this weekend. After this weekend, that's it though. I'm done being "super" active. I need a break. lol!! Especially since I don't feel very appreciated.

I've trying to read "Dutch Girl." It's a book about Audrey Hepburn when she was living in Netherlands during World War II.

I wanted to talk a little about summer camp at Camp Big Horn near Lake Arrowhead, but I don't want to get long winded. LOL!

I've been watching "Band of Brothers" (I discovered the series at summer camp) and it's resonated with me, so I wanted to talk about that for a bit along with sharing my Uncle Harold's story. He was a combat engineer in World War II.

Those are topics for another post. I have to get going and work on my Romance/Love Newsletter for JULY for WDC.

What book are you reading now?

© Copyright 2019 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962470-Busy-as-a-Bee-on-vacation