*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963018-On-the-topic-of-Being-Tired
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#963018 added July 22, 2019 at 7:33pm
Restrictions: None
On the topic of Being Tired
I'm tired. Sometimes, it's all you can do but give into the tiredness and allow yourself to be tired. Here's my issue: I work from 2-1015 pm so I get home at 11 pm. Then I have to get up at 530 am to get my older son (who is 17) off to summer school. His class is from 7-930 am. It's tough. I'm like the walking dead at 530. We leave at 615 and usually get to school around 645 am. Today I went home and slept until 845 when I got up to get him. When we got home I just sat around like a lump on a log vegging on TV.

Not that I didn't mind. I found Guy's Grocery Games on the Food network and Iove watching it. So I vegged out that. I didn't really wake up until about 1215 pm when I had to hop in the shower and get ready for work. It sucks.

I finished reading Patton. I have a lot of respect for Patton. He was a fighter and he was the only one who really had the Soviets pegged about their plan of Europe. Him and Churchill. It is amazing to think how World War II has shaped the rest of the 20th century.

Does anyone else watch the Food network? Do you have a favorite show?

© Copyright 2019 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963018-On-the-topic-of-Being-Tired