*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965432-The-Deep-State-vs-Donald-Trump
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#965432 added September 2, 2019 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
The Deep State vs Donald Trump
I'm in the process of reading The Mueller Report. I have to report that I see some real problems with it.

It is always a good idea to start with the instructions provided by the Appointing Authority. Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney General, signed the appointment order. Now, one would think that if the purpose was, "...to insure a full and thorough investigation of the Russian Government's efforts
to interfere in the 2016 Presidential Election, that a part of the investigation would focus on Hillary Clinton and not exclusively on President Trump. The New York Times called the Dossier "Russian misinformation." What is not included in the appointment order is as noteworthy as what is. Since the team of lawyers appointed as "Investigators" were all Democrats it is easy to understand why this, one of many oversights, came back to haunt the integrity and fairness of the investigation.

(b) The special counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then FBI Director James B Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on intelligence on March 20th 2017 including:

(Note: The investigation was already well under way prior to President Trump taking office. The Democrats had already decided to on impeachment and wanted an independent counsel to make the case. Knowing they would soon relinquish the levers of power to the Republicans they were determined through a silent coup to regain what they had lost in the election.

(i) Any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump and

(Note: Why is candidate Hillary R. Clinton and the Democratic National committee not named for their role in commissioning, and paying for the Steele Dossier? This dossier has been described by the Washing Post as Russian "miss information." It was compiled by Christopher Steele , a foreign intelligence agent, with the aid of Russian counter intelligence and political operatives.)

(ii) Any matters that arose or may arise from the investigation and

(Note: The purpose for this clause is to use the threat of government prosecution to intimidate witnesses via financial, and other means into pleading the case for an outcome the partisan investigators are seeking.

(iii)Any matters within the scope of 28 C.R.F. 600.4 (a)

So the first question becomes, why Rosenstein ever signed off on this infamous order. If you want to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he was not a part of the Deep State conspiracy to overthrow a duly elected president, try understanding who was trying to get his ear. First the conspirators had to get Sessions out of the picture. Jeff was intimidated by the Deep State and did not believe that Trump would ever survive the onslaught. Realizing he was in way over his head and about to see his reputation tarnished he proceeded to throw Trump under the bus and recused himself. Now Donald had nobody leading the Department of Justice to watch his back.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965432-The-Deep-State-vs-Donald-Trump