*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966803-Not-so-good-day
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#966803 added September 26, 2019 at 7:34am
Restrictions: None
Not so good day
Had a bad day yesterday.

I was angry at God.. .at my body... at my family for my health problems.

I had a fight with my girlfriend. Well, it was more of a discussion but still... see... years ago she had pictures of her with another guy on her instagram page. They were looking all cutesy... and they even kissed once. A whole bunch of people swear up and down that this was true love, they were a couple... he was her boyfriend and so on and so forth. She tells me that was all something he and they made up together and she never had those feelngs towards him. This happened all before we met. I believed her then. I do now. But still, there's a lot of negativity and suspicion in me and all that stuff just came out yesterday.

I'm over that now. We're good. She understands the problems I deal with. I understand that those events on Instagram happened years ago and have no bearing with our current situation.

As for my health... i've been looking at some of the nutritional pages for some of the restaurants I go to and was horrified at how sodium-filled everything is. I've been eating mine fields of sodium without even realizing it. So, in effect, I've brought my health problems on myself so I have no call to get mad at God or my body. Getting angry at this world that poisons everything it touches... that's another issue.

So, I'm in a better place now with myself, God and my family.



© Copyright 2019 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966803-Not-so-good-day