*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970849-Not-Catching-Up-but-Signing-Off-with-Smiles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1197218
Reflections and ruminations from a modern day Alice - Life is Wonderland
#970849 added December 2, 2019 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Not Catching Up but Signing Off with Smiles
30 Day Blogging Challenge
PROMPT November 30th
Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? Did you learn anything new about your fellow competitors? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?


Welp, I almost made it through blogging every day...with the exception of every day from last Thursday until today. I'm just going to catch up with this last entry though because it is the most important one of the last several I have missed.

I think my favorite prompt was one that challenged me the most - about the toughest decision that I had to make. It took me a while to get through it and ultimately it gave me something to look back on I think I needed.

This has been a difficult undertaking this month but I am glad I put myself out there. I continue to be impressed by my fellow writers, their honestly and their warmth, their battles and their achievements. I've looked forward to reading their responses and been overwhelmed with their comments on my entries as well.

I would like to thank Charlie ~ for his candid and insightful blogs about not only his struggles with his approaching graduation but with being an introvert in a world that is often unforgivingly obtrusive. I wish him all the best and will always be a fan.

🌷 Carol St.Ann 🌷 Loved her take on so many of the prompts and appreciated the kind feedback she often left on mine. I am envious of her close-knit group of friends and the wonderful ways in which they keep in contact.

So many of Eric Wharton blogs made me laugh, always enjoyable insights and clever humor.

Apondia Commented on many of my entries with encouraging words and it was much appreciated.

I thank all my fellow bloggers for putting themselves out there, for inspiring me to complete a blog when I wasn;t feeling it by making the effort themselves. And for reading...always reading and taking the time to comment. That is always a gift from one writer to another, to let them know they've affected you in some way.

Wishing all a safe and happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year.




© Copyright 2019 MD Maurice (UN: maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MD Maurice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970849-Not-Catching-Up-but-Signing-Off-with-Smiles