*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979789-Latex-Losers
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#979789 added March 31, 2020 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
Latex Losers
Could I pass this opportunity up? Hell no. Why? Cause I'm bored out of my damn skull, waiting for the Coke delivery that I'm not even sure I can pay for. *Laugh* Yes, I was smart today and brought my laptop to work. *Wink*

Here goes nothing!

Prompt: What kind of deplorable behaviour have you witnessed lately? Tell us all about it!


When this lovely little epidemic started, you could feel the uncertainty in the air like a nasty storm cloud hanging over your head. At least most of us could. You knew it was coming. Couldn't exactly say when, but deep down you just knew it would be surrounding you before too long.

But alas, we have a stable genius in the White House, well apprised of the situation and totally in control. *RollEyes* } Right?

I swear to God I've never loathed anyone in my life the way I loathe this piece of shit. He is human garbage, and if people can't see that by now, I can't help you.

So Michigan is quickly becoming a hot spot. *Shock2* Not. You'd have to live here to see the morons treating it like a joke. The second they announced we had our first case, people lost their damn minds. Which honestly begs the question, did they ever fucking have one to begin with? It's a mystery. No toilet paper, or any paper products really. No hand sanitizer, no cleaning supplies with bleach. Fucking selfish hoarders.

I am not only having to shop for the house, but for the business as well. I thought, okay, stay at home order, things will slow down and I'll get a chance to breathe, right? Fucking fat chance of that. I just run around more, because I can't find the shit that I need. It literally took me ten days to find meat in the store. I mean by the time I get out of work, it's already 5 pm, and since I come in at 5:30 am, it's all just gone.

Week one wasn't so horrible. People filling their tanks, buying cigarettes that hardly sell. All was good. As the numbers crept upward, and then the Governor shut the state down, things go worse.

This nagging, fucking gnawing question is driving me up the fucking wall. Were people always this disgusting? Well, clearly, exhibit A says yes.

What are your options for going out and getting supplies?

Masks *Check*
Gloves *Check*
Finding your humanity *Check*
Not being a dick *Check*

Ah the essentials. Can you guess where we're going with this shit storm?

The gloves damn it! What in the actual fuck is wrong with people? You're scared. Not shit, so am I. I'm a god damned essential employee, on the front lines of every degenerate who comes in to buy crap they don't technically need. I mean, our store carries very few household items. It's all the best junk food money can buy, honestly.

I digress. Do you honestly think for one fucking second that tossing your used, nasty ass gloves on the ground of parking lots is going to make this COVID-19 disappear? For fuck's sake's people. Get a fucking clue.
1 - that's just disgusting
2 - that makes you a nasty ass deplorable - so fuck right off! And when you are done fucking off, fuck off some more.
3 - Didn't your parents ever teach you about right and wrong? Or were you just too busy thinking your shit doesn't stink and you don't have to be a decent human being?

I am busting my ass to maintain a clean environment for myself, my employees and my customers. Driving into work and seeing your fucking gloves all over the parking lot for me to have to clean up makes me want to fucking hurl. I don't know where you've been, what you've been doing, and who you've been doing it with. Then I leave work and have to make multiple stops at stores to keep up my supply, and have to sidestep dirty deplorable gloves at every place I go to. What the fuck people! This isn't freakin rocket science. Get a clue. Grow a fucking brain already!

How disgusting can you be? Well, now we know the answer to that, don't we?

I hate to say it, but people suck.
Dirty
Nasty
Vile
Selfish
Fucking
Deplorable
People

Pandemic be damned. Nothing shows your true colors quite like an epidemic, the likes of which no one has ever seen. I mean it's YUGE, bigly. No one has ever had to deal with a crisis of this magnitude in the history of the world before. It's amazing. It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. We’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away. This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over. Our country wasn’t built to be shut down. I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators. You know, you go into major hospitals sometimes they’ll have two ventilators, and now all of a sudden they’re saying, ‘Can we order 30,000 ventilators? Some of you in the media need to check into what is happening with all the masks.

And before I forget. Fuck Trump!
"JAFBG"   by Elisa the Bunny Stik

© Copyright 2020 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979789-Latex-Losers