*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985450-Rule--3--Reproducion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#985450 added June 12, 2020 at 10:37am
Restrictions: None
Rule # 3: Reproducion
Anyone who has ever "Programmed" and written in machine language knows the distinction between programs which are artfully written and those that are cobbled up, spliced or simply thrown together. Artfully written programs have an elegant structure that is both functional and unmistakable. They are written in a manner, where the main thread calls upon sub programs to accomplish ancillary tasks. The subprograms are called Modules. When these are called upon by the main program, they do their work and pass the results back to the central thread. In other words the main program switches these modules on and off as their contributions become necessary. The Operative word is "Switch." In some computers modules can be turned on and off by using "Dip Switches." This enables mechanical rather than electrical switching.

The creator of life, who I'll refer to as GOD, made man a biological entity. This remarkable creation, used sophisticated biology and chemistry to make an organism, that had functions such as locomotion, energy processing, respiration, excretion, and reproduction. It was based upon what I call a plasmic model. The Robotic and Artificial creations of man today, mimic in many ways this creation, however, instead of a biological model we use an electrical mechanical model. This is an important distinction since creating a mechanical life form is easier than trying to make a biological one. Still, even though the substance is different, the form tends to remain the same. Our creations are not flesh and blood but are instead designed to mechanically mimic the life form we inhabit and intuitively understand.

Now, humankind does not have a deep understanding of how much the Anunnaki understood about biology or the technical aspects of how they went about creating a "Willing Helper" from the base stock of an existing hominid. It appears doable with today's science given the Anunnaki genome was similar to the hominids. The claim is that it was. What is clear is that they didn't build their "Laborer" from the ground up. Instead they "tweaked" a primate that was already well advanced in its evolutionary development."

Today, humans are creating a Robotic and AI intelligence from the ground up. There are some distinctions worth noting. Foremost is that by using their own DNA the Anunnaki were constrained to accept their own heredity strengths and weaknesses. What we do with a ground up approach, in Robotics/AI does not require us to be so constrained. The good news is that we don't have to accept all the baggage that resulted from the evolutionary process. The bad news is that we're venturing into uncharted waters, embarked upon an unknown enterprise, one with consequences we can't begin to imagine, or forecast. For example, the Chinese, mucking around with disease research into viruses, unleashed the very thing they were trying to mitigate.

So as we labor to make the world a better place, we need to have safeguards that allow us to keep the genie in the bottle. Then, if the worst happens, we have a built in means to disable our creation. It appears to me that the Aunnaki elites were versed in controlling their rank and file and believed that measures that worked in everyday life would certainly be sufficient to control their Product Improved Apes. So now let's look at what some of what those control techniques were.

Rule # 1 was limiting the distribution of knowledge based upon a need to know. Sitchin explains this in a discussion of MEs

Rule # 2 involves the subject of this discussion. This is the ability to switch off knowledge. Evidence for this capability is revealed in the Adam and Eve story that found its way, almost verbatim into the bible. It is also alluded to in the Tower of Babel story. The rendering of this knowledge is obscured by its indirect nature however the knowledge itself is rather straightforward. The first humans were created using Anunnaki "Birth Mothers." Adam and Eve were forbidden the knowledge of IMMORTALITY and REPRODUCTION. These were "switched off." What we have is an allegorical rather than a straight forward explanation. What we're told is that she took an action and suddenly knew things that she wasn't supposed to. Like a light bulb a switch got flipped. Regarding immortality this knowledge did not switch on since she allegedly didn't partake of the fruit from that particular tree.

We simply don't know how sophisticated the genetic engineering capability of the Anunnaki was. It's recorded that the Anunnaki lived thousands of years and we know that our expanding knowledge of medical science is extending the live span of human beings. It could be that there are switches buried in human DNA that can be turned on and off to activate or tailor certain biological functions. Wether or not this is true, can be debated. What is certain is that switches are used in computers to manipulate data and are available to us in creating Robots/AI.

Now it is time for Rule # 3. It has to do with reproduction.

Rule # 3: Don't give Robots and AI the ability to reproduce. Make sure the reproduction function stays "In House" and requires human intervention.

© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985450-Rule--3--Reproducion