A series of fanfictions inspired by the movie Donnie Darko.
1. The Tangent Universe in your story has to be caused by the appearance of a mysterious Artifact.
2. The Artifact in question has to be an object made of metal.
3. The Tangent Universe in your story can only last 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds.
4. In your story, there has to be 1 Living Receiver (or character that has to return your story’s Artifact to your story’s Primary Universe).
5. Your story has to include at least one or more Manipulated Dead (or characters who die later in your story, but is in the story from the very beginning in the form of a ghost from the future). This character/characters help the Living Receiver in your story return the Artifact to the Primary Universe.
6. All the other characters in your story subconsciously help the Living Receiver in your story, without being aware that they are in an alternate universe. They also cannot see the Manipulated Dead in ghost form.
7. The only way for the Living Receiver in your story to return the Artifact in your story is through a Time Portal, which can only be created using water and metal.
8. Once the Living Receiver in your story returns the Artifact in your story, the Tangent Universe in that story ends.
This item is currently blank.