*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1445042-Erotic-Tales-of-Pleasure--Painclosed
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #1445042
Valentine's Day is coming, but what if you like your erotica a little naughty?
Erotic Tales of Pleasure & Pain

An erotic image for the Erotic Tales of Pain & Pleasure Contest

I love to read good erotica, and even dabble in writing a bit myself. Searching WDC for erotica contests I found that most are monthly, or even weekly contests, with small prizes. I wanted to do something a little different. Pleasure & Pain will be an annual contest offering big prizes! I am hoping this will encourage longer more complete works of erotica. *Shock* YES I am referring to erotica with a plot or purpose!! While I love a gratuitious romp as well as the next person, I really enjoy an erotic tail ... err... tale that at least takes a stab at character development and description of more than just body parts.

*Note*THE RULES*Note* :

*Star* No poetry or prose accepted. This contest is for short stories only.

*Star* Stories must be at least 1500 words and not more then 20000. Please include a word count.

*Star* Due to the nature of the contest, and the 18+ rating, entrants must be 18 or older.

*Star* One entry per author.

*Star* Entries are to be posted below in Bitem form. If you do not know how to do this, please take a look at this tutorial. "Invalid Item If you cannot do this because of portfolio space issues or need further help, feel free to e-mail me, Mara ♣ McBain~17 yrs on WDC! and I will try to work something out.

*Star* The forum is for entries only. If you have questions PLEASE email me.

*Star* All entries must have a creation date of 01/01/2012 or later. We are looking for new works here!

*Star* Failure to follow any of the above rules will result in disqualification.

*Thumbsup*THE JUDGING*Thumbsdown*:

*Note1*This round opens 01/17/2012 and closes 02/19/2012 @11:59 PM WDC TIME

*Note1* The judges will be Mara ♣ McBain~17 yrs on WDC! & CM2008

*Note1* Entries may be read at anytime so edits after posting may not be seen.

*Note1* As I said above, all entries must have a creation date of 01/01/2012 or later. Entries that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.

*Note1* I think that technical errors should make a difference in the judging of contests. It is part of both the competition aspect and the craft of writing. While I look for stories that capture my attention and draw me in, I do look at the technical merits as well. Taking the time to polish your story shows not only your talant, but pride in your work.

*Gift1*THE PRIZES*Gift1* :

*Balloon5* First Prize: 75k ribbon & an erotica merit badge.

*Balloon5* Second Place: 50k ribbon & an erotica merit badge.

*Balloon5* Third Place: 25k ribbon & an erotica merit badge.

*Balloon5* I retain the right to toss out a few honorable mentions if I just can't help myself! *Wink*

*Note* Must have 10 qualifying entries to award all prizes

*Note* Prizes may increase depending on donations. *Wink*

FINAL THOUGHTS :

Donations are always accepted and greatly appreciated. Donations of 35,000 and *Up* will receive a merit badge. Donations may be sent to the fund bank # 1670379. All Donors will be listed on the contest page as a sign of my heart felt appreciation. *Heart*

PLEASE email me with any questions, leaving the forum for entries only.

All that said ... bring on the hot and steamy tales!!!

*Heart*ROUND SIX DONATIONS*Heart* :

*Heart* J. Marie Ravenshaw
*Heart*
*Heart*

The Scrolls  (E)
The Erotic Tales of Pleasure & Pain Contest Scrolls of past donators and winners.
#1491629 by Mara ♣ McBain~17 yrs on WDC!

A HUGE thank you and lots of love to my beloved twin Adriana Noir for the gorgeous purple ribbon that now graces my fledgling baby!! *Heart*

An erotic image for the Erotic Tales of Pain & Pleasure Contest

If you enjoy Erotica and are looking for like minded WDC Members, be sure to check out The "Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group for informative newsletters and fun group activities. *Heart*
9 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by Mara ♣ McBain~17 yrs on WDC!  •  03-01-12 @ 10:37 am
by Mara ♣ McBain~17 yrs on WDC!  •  02-20-12 @ 10:11 am
by Mistress Dragonslayer  •  02-01-12 @ 3:04 am
by Rose  •  01-30-12 @ 8:39 pm
by hvysmker  •  01-27-12 @ 7:14 pm
by superguy  •  01-19-12 @ 11:55 pm
by J. Marie Ravenshaw  •  01-19-12 @ 12:09 am
by Mara ♣ McBain~17 yrs on WDC!  •  01-17-12 @ 10:48 am

Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1445042-Erotic-Tales-of-Pleasure--Painclosed