*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1964231-Elf-Elles-Naughty--Nice-Lists--CLOSED
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1964231
Have you been good?
Left half of Naughty/Nice bannerRight side of Naughty/Nice banner

The Quill Awards 2014

Have you been good enough this year?  The day is drawing nearer where you will find out if you receive a lump of coal or a stocking full of goodies! 

If you've read all the rules and instructions before, click HERE to go straight to the forum.

How to nominate someone for the Nice List:

*Bulletg* Nominate someone for the 'Nice List' by paying 500gps and telling us what they did that was good. 
*Bulletg* Their good deed may be WDC-related or not, it's entirely up to you why you nominate someone.
*Bulletg* You can't nominate yourself.

How to nominate someone for the Naughty List:

*Bulletg* Nominate someone for the 'Naughty List' by paying 500gps and telling us what they did wrong. 
*Bulletg* Please keep this humorous and tongue-in-cheek.  A good example might be that Fi ate all the chocolate cake!  *Shock*
*Bulletg* You can't nominate yourself.

What happens if they receive multiple nominations?

*Bulletg* You may nominate someone multiple times so long as each nomination is accompanied by the appropriate fee and a reason.
*Bulletg* If a person receives more nominations for the Naughty List than for the Nice List, they'll be transferred to the Naughty List.
*Bulletg* Example 1:  If Gaby has 1 nomination for the Nice List, then 2 nominations for the Naughty List, she'll be on the Naughty List.
*Bulletg* Example 2:  If Rhonda has 1 nomination for the Naughty List, then 1 nomination for the Nice List, she'll be on the Nice List (because we give her the benefit of the doubt with equal nominations for both lists).
*Bulletg* A *Checkg* will indicate a nomination for the Nice List and an *Xr* will indicate a nomination for the Naughty List.

What do we get for being on the list when Christmas Day arrives?

*Bulletg* This activity closes at 11:59pm 24th December and both lists are frozen at that time.
*Bulletg*  All members on the Nice List will receive a prize, total value to be determined by the funds raised by this activity (50% of all funds raised will be used for prizes, plus a little extra from Santa).
*Bulletg*  All members on the Naughty List will receive the WDC equivalent of a lump of coal. 

Where do the rest of the gps go?

*Bulletg* As already stated, 50% of all gps will go towards prizes for the members remaining on the Nice List when the activity closes.
*Bulletg* 20% of funds will go to "The Quill Awards
*Bulletg* 20% of funds will go to "Roots & Wings Contest
*Bulletg* 10% of funds will go to "Sisco's Good Deed Group

Nice list banner

1UppyEar
*Checkg* for her great dedication to learning her way around and her efforts in reviewing and welcoming newbies.
*Checkg* for being a very supportive member and giving Jube the most comprehensive and useful review he has received.
*Checkg* for an excellent job in GeminiGem💎 's Merit Badge Challenge.

abbyer
*Checkg* for her warm heart and digital smiles.
*Checkg* for her endless support

Adrik Nikolaev
*Checkg* for getting around WdC so quickly.

a E Weatherwax
*Checkg* for being the great person she is! *Heart*

Agape Novels
*Checkg* for being a great mentor, friend, and brother-in-Christ
*Checkg* for being there for Kai Rajaniemi through her ups and downs and for showing her the love of God.
*Xr* because he's caused too many *Facepalm*-induced headaches. *Smirk*

Airplane1285
*Checkg* for chatting with Kai Rajaniemi and being a good person.
*Xr* for sending Elle - on hiatus to jail! *Shock*

pinkbarbie
*Checkg* for being Kai Rajaniemi 's online counselor and wonderful friend and for being there for her when she needed her.
*Checkg* for always being willing to help by judging a contest, providing comprehensive reviews, running her own contest, or just saying the right words when someone needs to be picked up.
*Checkg* for being easy to surprise.

~A.J. Lyle~
*Checkg* just for being her
*Checkg* for being a "constant" in our writing community that wouldn't be the same without her

Alan Philps
*Checkg* for being such a good friend and kind host.

Alexis Kaye Wright
*Checkg* because it's Christmas

Alexi
*Checkg* because she bought most of "The Spell Shop auction packages, whoohoo!

Amalie Cantor - We Got This!
*Checkg* for being the best doppelganger MontyB has ever had.

amariday
*Checkg* for getting through her life trials and being a survivor

Andrew
*Checkg* for all the hard work and effort he puts into running "The Quill Awards
*Checkg* for supporting "The Spell Shop and being so generous.
*Checkg* because he fired up the Quills! Phew! *Quill*

Andy~your friend till the end
*Checkg* because of his determination to learn his way around, and for reviewing his fellow "The Newbies Academy Group members.

angelina on vacation
*Checkg* because of her determination to learn her way around, and for reviewing her fellow "The Newbies Academy Group members.

PatrickB
*Checkg* for being a great mentor and leader of "Invalid Item
*Checkg* for helping Marci Missing Everyone judge her holiday contests.
*Checkg* for all his work on the "Invalid Item and related items like "Invalid Item etc
*Checkg* for encouraging Witchy woman to be more than she is.
*Checkg* because he's a Packers fan, and an understanding friend.
*Checkg* because Just an Ordinary Boo! had disappeared from the site and stopped reviewing for over a year. When she finally did one or two hesitant reviews, it was his "Invalid Item that was responsible for giving her the courage to continue.
*Checkg* for his professionalism, humor, and for being ~ Spooky Sisco ~ 's favorite Pirate on WDC. *Pirateflag**Heart*
*Checkg* for being one of writingbyjazzy's favorite mods. *Smile*
*Checkg* because he works so hard to make it fun for others to read and review and because his Newsletter and accompanying activities are amazing!
*Checkg* for persistence.
*Checkg* because he's Mandy 's cuddly bear. *Heart*
*Xr* for teasing Robyn is PUBLISHED! with all those AoC Pets . . . then only allowing her TWO. So mean.

~ Aqua ~
*Checkg* ~ Spooky Sisco ~ 's BBF! (Best Buddy Forever) She gives so much and brightens every day she is here! We all love her. *Heart*
*Checkg* for her positive vibes and creative activities
*Checkg* for helping in getting a special surprise for Leger.
*Xr* for not believing Dragyn when she said her real name was Dragon. *Laugh**Smirk*

Arakun the Twisted Raccoon
*Checkg* for her insight and clever entries on Brooke's Masquerade Train in September

BIG BAD WOLF is Howling!!!!!
*Checkg* for his support of "Genre Auction and Fundraiser. He made sure every package got a bid and helped make it a great success.
*Checkg* because it's Christmas! Why not?!
*Xr* for not letting Lynda Miller 's mistakes stay swept under the rug.  Now she'll have to buy an even bigger rug to hide them!  *Laugh*
*Xr* for bidding on all My Mothers Angel in my Ear 's auction packages and making me work!

Bikerider TRICK OR TREAT
*Checkg* because he gives the best, most honest and complete reviews to help writers meet their full potential.
*Checkg* for being pinkbarbie's true friend and sticking by her despite her moods.
*Checkg* for his encouraging words.

MichelleWriteMeow
*Checkg* for being Robyn is PUBLISHED! 's fan and a wonderful WdC member

blue jellybaby
*Checkg* for helping to make "The Snail Mail Group a success.
*Checkg* for being an awesome leader and mod!
*Checkg* for being the great person she is. Best of luck with your novel! *Heart*
*Checkg* for being an awesome "P.E.N.C.I.L. and "The Snail Mail Group member.

Gaby
*Checkg* because she organized a great event based on "Red Wedding updating and because ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ misses her
*Xr* for never being online anymore. *Sad*

ßΘΘEyez
*Checkg* for helping My Mothers Angel in my Ear judge her contests this year. Your help was invaluable and she appreciates your support.
*Checkg* for her support and commitment to craft

Bob retired
*Checkg* for being ~ Spooky Sisco ~ 's amazing Rising Star, and a wonderful friend!  *Hug1**Hug**Hug2**Heart*

Bonnie
*Checkg* for allowing Dungeon Master Os to judge the winter round of "A Romance Contest

Battiwyn🎶
*Checkg* for all the hard work and effort she put into the "October Novel Prep Challenge
*Checkg* for having the best ever OctoPrep group!

Brother Nature
*Xr* for letting Andrew the Blog Monkey get loose and setup a speakeasy, "Andre The Blog Monkey's Banana Bar, that turned normal bloggers into slap happy bar scrawlers.

bumfuzzled
*Checkg* for getting published this year.

Burrahobbit
*Checkg* just for being AWESOME!!!

Callie hears Angels these days
*Checkg* for friendship and speaking the language of Haiku. And for writing a wonderful review.

careless
*Checkg* for the welcoming acts of friendship which meant a great deal to Callie hears Angels these days .

Carlo
*Checkg* for being a newbie with a genuine gift for heartfelt poetry.  ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ thinks his future is going to be bright as an author.

Carol Bride of Writingstein
*Checkg* for helping Witchy woman whenever she messes things up.
*Checkg* for her friendship and support

I Love WDC! Cissy❤
*Checkg* for her hard work and dedication to her cause and the Native American people.
*Checkg* for her kindness, friendship, and the effort she applies to running her Native American writing course

celeste632
*Checkg* for providing a welcoming space for Callie hears Angels these days 's haiku hungry heart
*Checkg* for creating "Haiku and Senryu: A Contest and More..... Thanks for this gathering place.

Charlie ~ thx anon
*Checkg* for helping to balance out the community and remind us that we don't have to pretend to be perfect.
*Checkg* for being an awesome son, friend, and sounding board.
*Checkg* for dropping by "Andre The Blog Monkey's Banana Bar, and running with the MOB.
*Checkg* because he is nice and friendly all the time.
*Checkg* for making the community that much better with his thoughtful and considerate reviewing
*Xr* for being a stinker and forgetting the prompts from time to time.

Cheri Annemos
*Checkg* for being a big Danger Dog fan.

ChrisDaltro-Chasing Moonbeams
*Checkg* for not giving up on Elle - on hiatus .

Christine
*Checkg* for making Rhonda an Auntie this coming April!
*Xr* for teaching Rhonda it is far more fun to be naughty than nice!

My Mothers Angel in my Ear
*Checkg* for volunteering to oversee the elves this month!
*Checkg* for being an absolutely amazing friend and encourager!
*Checkg* for her tireless efforts behind the scenes, in so many groups and forums.
*Checkg* because her leadership and friendship is exceptional. Thank you for everything you do for ~ Spooky Sisco ~ and our newbies! *Heart*
*Checkg* for creating "Shadows and Light Poetry Contest.  We need to embrace them both. Thank you for all you do.
*Checkg* for being an awesome Scissor Lizard!
*Checkg* for totally rocking WDC and making this such a happy and welcoming place.
*Checkg* for being a superlative frirend, writer and WDC member.
*Checkg* for the many wonderful opportunities she provides for writers of all ages and talents.
*Checkg* for tirelessly (although tired for sure *Wink*) being an Elvish writer. *Heart**Hug2*
*Checkg* for being a wonderful and kind person, even though she was having a bad hair day and placed Hannah ♫♥♫ on the Naughty List!  *Laugh*
*Checkg* for helping to post this monumental list!
*Checkg* for the hard work she does with all of her projects
*Xr* for putting BIG BAD WOLF is Howling!!!!!   on the Naughty List. *Laugh*
*Xr* for encouraging Elle - on hiatus to reopen this activity and get into the Christmas spirit
*Xr* for doing all the hard work at "Elf Elle's Naughty & Nice Lists! -CLOSED and forcing Elle - on hiatus to take the credit. *Rolleyes*

Caitie
*Checkg* for putting in an awesome effort to achieve her NaNo goal. So proud of you, Caitie!
*Checkg* for winning NaNoWriMo the first time she tried. YOU ROCK!!

Cobe
*Checkg* for dropping by "Andre The Blog Monkey's Banana Bar, and running with the MOB.

Cinn
*Checkg* for helping My Mothers Angel in my Ear judge her contests this year. Your help was invaluable and she appreciates your support.
*Checkg* for reviewing Elle - on hiatus 's newsletter
*Checkg* for being there for so many people.
*Checkg* for always lending an ear when Robyn is PUBLISHED! needs the occasional vent and for her support
*Checkg* because her leadership and friendship is exceptional. Thank you for everything you do for ~ Spooky Sisco ~ and our newbies! *Heart*
*Checkg* for the good list for persistence.
*Checkg* for being an awesome "go to" person, mentor, teacher, and friend
*Xr* for fooling people into thinking she's altruistic! *Pthb*

CJ Reddick
*Checkg* for being an awesome grandson, friend and helper.

The Milkman
*Checkg*  because he was ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ 's friend when no one wanted to know her. He has an unbelievably kind heart. He will defend you when the bullies pick on you every time. And for telling ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ to come back to the site after she left for a time.

COUNTRYMOM-JUST REMEMBER ME
*Checkg* for her great devotion to our veterans

cmfountain
*Checkg* for her kind heart and her great writings

Dandelion Man

🌑 Octoberfest's QoD
*Checkg* for all her hard work at the "Invalid Item.
*Checkg* for her enthusiasm and love of dark stories.
*Checkg* for being an energetic, funny, awesome, friendly and talented WDC member
*Checkg* for being a compelling writer, a great friend, and of course ... the Queen of Dark! *Vamp*
*Xr* for being a known Bone Stacker in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED.

Gravedigger Dave
*Checkg* for all his hard work at "The Poet's Place

dblameck (David)

deadstroke
*Checkg* for writing goldenautumn's favorite elvish 'bad guy' Ool'mondoor and for being a supportive friend and reviewer.
*Checkg* for always encouraging groovygirl throughout her writing journey.

Dhu-Glas
*Checkg* for having such faith in Sanita .

Diane
*Checkg* because she works so hard on WdC and is always friendly.

dog pack:saving4 premium renew
*Checkg* because she brought Witchy woman into this site and talked with her a great deal while she was in the hospital. She is the best.

Dottie
*Checkg* because she is a great, kind and wise lady.

drifter
*Checkg* for his wonderful review of Mignonette's garden.

Earthenware_Haven
*Checkg* because she's always so kind and supportive of Mandy 's activities and Mandy !

ElaineElaine

Elle - on hiatus
*Checkg* for being so helpful even in her craziest times.
*Checkg* for kicking all our behinders in the "Barrel of Monkeys with her amazing playlist that numbered in the hundreds!
*Checkg* for all her fantastic activities and groups.
*Checkg* for creating "The Snail Mail Group, Witchy woman forgot how much fun it is to have pen pals.
*Checkg* because she's so full of...energy!
*Checkg* for being awesome!
*Checkg* because she is an amazing lady.
*Checkg* for her boundless energy and generosity, and for being a friend to many, and a great writer and WDC member
*Checkg* because she is the best friend a gal could hope to have!
*Checkg* for keeping Rhonda in line! *Heart*
*Checkg* for all she does for WDC. *Hug1**Heart**Hug2*
*Checkg* for running this Activity: "Elf Elle's Naughty & Nice Lists! -CLOSED
*Checkg* for letting Just an Ordinary Boo! nominate someone twice in the same post!
*Checkg* for putting on this fundraiser.
*Checkg* for creating "The Snail Mail Forum, so that the art of letter writing is not a dying one
*Checkg* for being elf kind.
*Checkg* for coming up with this great activity. It's fun ...and enlightening. *Wink*
*Checkg* just because she ROCKS!!
*Checkg* because she's a generous and supportive friend who takes the time to encourage others
*Xr* for not letting Witchy woman nominate herself to the naughty list.
*Xr* for attempting to break 🌑 Octoberfest's QoD out of the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED's dungeon without paying bail.
*Xr* for keeping Rhonda in line!
*Xr* for sparking My Mothers Angel in my Ear 's interest and imagination with all her projects and making My Mothers Angel in my Ear wish she had Elle's drive.

Elfin Dragon - contest hunting
*Checkg* for always being so helpful.
*Checkg* for being so encouraging and supportive

ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress
*Checkg* for judging in Marci Missing Everyone 's holiday contests.
*Checkg* for her epic battle with spiders. Hang in there, girl!

Emily
*Checkg* for keeping the "30-Day Blogging Challenge going the first half of the year before she moved on from WDC. She did lots of other good stuff back then, too.

ENB
*Checkg* for being a gifted young lady that never ceases to amaze Robyn is PUBLISHED!
*Checkg* for writing Tolkeinish fantasy.
*Checkg* because she sparkles with life, and makes Escape Artist think young again.
*Checkg* for being a good friend and giving more than she receives.
*Checkg* for writing awesome fantasy stories.
*Checkg* for doing Gift Shop reviews.
*Checkg* 'cause she's awesome

Escape Artist
*Checkg* for his generosity.
*Checkg* for being selfless, generous, and supportive. But Robyn is PUBLISHED! might also have to put him on the naughty list for having so many WdC girlfriends *gasp* *Smirk* Heehee
*Checkg* for eating goldenautumn's favorite food, Alaskan salmon, only he catches his! And for being an amazing author and generous friend.
*CheckG* because he has the distinction of bailing out the most prisoners in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED.
*Checkg* because the word 'philanthropist' was invented to easily describe a person such as him! His generosity and community spirit are amazing and put ~ Spooky Sisco ~ in awe. *Bigsmile*
*Checkg* for being a wonderful author who allows Rhonda to get lost in his writings. Not to mention being an amazing member of the wdc community who is constantly giving.
*Checkg* for being patience personified with regards to Dungeon Master Os reviewing his awesome novel, "Threads in the Tapestry
*Checkg* because he's a one-of-a-kind friend who's generous and thoughtful

eyestar~ghosting in and out
*Checkg* for always being the first to rescue people from ember_rain's jail.
*Checkg* for being the Steam Punk Queen of Thoughtful Reviewing
*Checkg* for her patience. *Smile*
*Xr* because she is always the first to bail people out of ember_rain's jail and now it's empty!

fabledfigment
*Checkg* for being the only one on the Purple Team (besides Agape Novels ) that did not give up. He made it to 41K words

Fhionnuisce
*Checkg* for being the bestest of friends!

Finn O'Flaherty
*Checkg* for speaking to Stargazer 's poet heart.

Fivesixer Spice Latte
*Checkg* for recently taking over the "30-Day Blogging Challenge even though he's wrapped up in school and it's football and hockey season.
*Checkg* for his dedication to the "30-Day Blogging Challenge. Good luck, Norb.
*Xr* for disappearing and going to school.
*Xr* for never watching White Christmas! *Shock*

flamer

Fran 🏅🇬🇧🇬🇧🏅
*Checkg* for encouraging Elle - on hiatus to read and not feel guilty about it!
*Checkg* for her snarky comments that make Elle - on hiatus laugh.
*Checkg* for helping out with the "WDC Addicts Anonymous as captain. 
*Checkg* for keeping Rob G. ~Led by the Master~ straight in "WDC Addicts Anonymous.
*Xr* for being on honeymoon at the only time Elle - on hiatus was able to visit her!

GabriellaR45
*Checkg* for being one of the first people ~ Spooky Sisco ~ became friends with on here. She ise one of the most kind and generous people ~ Spooky Sisco ~ has ever met. (Well, virtually met.{ e:Smile}) A true Lady. *Heart*
*Checkg* for allowing Stargazer to lean into her love and encouragement. He is grateful forever and a day. *Hug1**Heart**Hug2*
*Checkg* because she is the kindest, sweetest, and most lovable member on WDC!
*Checkg* because she's kind, supportive, and encouraging

GeminiGem💎
*Checkg* for being witty, charming, courageous, talented and making sybarrios laugh.
*Checkg* for being witty, charming, courageous, talented and making sybarrios laugh.
*Checkg* for her courage, amazing attitude, and Danger Dog. *Dog1*
*Xr* for being just so darn cute. *Cheshire*
*Xr* for smuggling Cheetos with bones into the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED's dungeon for her Partner in Crime, the infamous The Run-on King PDG Member
*Xr* for not keeping Sonic under control - he's naughty and full of pranks!
*Xr* for making My Mothers Angel in my Ear look bad by taking on (and completing) duties at "The Newbies Academy Group while going through her greatest life challenge

Geoff
*Checkg* for being an awesome reviewer and friend, and for making it possible for MissTique to make nominations.
*Xr* for encouraging us to have pure minds

gardengirl
*Checkg* for her divine poetry and friendship
*Xr* for having Cystmas instead of Christmas! Feel better soon.

Ghostranch
*Checkg* for reminding Witchy woman that she is not alone in this world of difficult moments.
*Checkg* because she's a great friend, and Mandy loves reading her poetry *Smile*

gladiola

goldenautumn
*Checkg* for her creativity and determination
*Checkg* because she's a stalwart friend
*Checkg* for being a constant source of encouragement and support to ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ .
*Checkg* for being a great mother, teacher, mentor, reviewer, writer of fantasy/science fiction, a shoulder to cry on. In all, a great friend and so much more!
*Checkg* for forming "Invalid Item and all her great reviews!

ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy
*Checkg* for being just who she is, she and Witchy woman share a lot in common.
*Checkg* for being goldenautumn's second mom!

groovygirl
*Checkg* for surviving a tough time and providing inspiration for strength and perseverance!
*Checkg* for being so very brave over these past few months!
*Checkg* for her constant encouragement and great feedback.

Hanna
*Checkg* for never forgetting pinkbarbie no matter how small or big the occasion is. And for her awesome talent.

Jewell

♥octOGRE tHiNg♥
*Checkg* because she inspires lizco252 with her kindness and graciousness (not to mention her fabulous taste in music and her foxy alter-ego tHiNg)!
*Checkg* because she is a very MooVing person that never fails to encourage all. *Smile* Thank you for being a favorite person of ~ Spooky Sisco ~ 's here. *Heart*
*Checkg* for being a THING *Bigsmile*
*CheckG* for having very good manners and going out of her way to compliment Vampy.
*Checkg* for the best "bull" Mandy has ever been inspired to read. *Bigsmile*

hopeinpoetry
*Checkg* for being a December Newbie and jumping right in and becoming a Secret Santa.

🌜 Howling @ HuntersMoon
*Checkg* for making Elle - on hiatus smile.
*Checkg* because when he isn't Jack the Ripper, he's a nice and talented writer.
*Checkg* for making JustMeJayE laugh till there was tears.
*Checkg* for his humour and friendship -- and of course, for his beloved poetry
*Xr* for giving us 32 different prompts and making us choose just one for the "Invalid Item poetry contest. *Rolleyes* *Laugh*
*Xr* for having the gall to try to raise the bar in "Invalid Item to somewhere above the gutter!
*Xr* just in case he's done anything wrong that Hannah ♫♥♫ doesn't know about.
*Xr* because he still writes better poetry than PandaPaws Licensed VetTech . *Smirk*
*Xr* for being the suave and diabolical Jack the Ripper on the masquerade train, leaving a trail of broken hearts in his wake.

icarusl
*Checkg* for the awesome reviews!

lmmortal

Intuey

Izzy's Writing
*Checkg* for being Izzy. *Smile*
*Checkg* for being such a wonderful friend to Kai Rajaniemi and teaching her what it means to be a good friend as well.
*Checkg* for being a best friend!
*Checkg* for being an inspiration and cheering pinkbarbie up.
*Checkg* because she's been such a wonderful friend to Eliza Rose
*Checkg* because she needs some cheering up.
*Xr* because of her silly attitude. I mean, seriously. Sticking your tongue out at a dragon right before going to sleep? Not smart. *Rolleyes*

Jace
*Checkg* for alleviating 1UppyEar 's confusion in the reply to: function in forums using threaded view.

♥ Jbradford is writing ♥
*Checkg* for being an awesome poet.
*Checkg* for inspiring goldenautumn and moving her with her insightful poetry. And for being such an awesome human being and Rising Star!
*Checkg* because she's a special friend, poet, and WDC wouldn't be the same without her

relanka

jdstephens
*Xr* for consistently using the wrong characters!  *Laugh*

Hocus-Pocus-Jeannie 🦇
*Checkg* because she's always positive.
*Checkg* for her friendship and supportive nature

Jedi Moose
*Checkg* because he's witty and funny
*Xr* for not messaging Lt. Storm Machine during the sprints.

Jeff
*Checkg* for his wonderful motivation for the NaNoers in this year's "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon!
*Checkg* for working so hard on NaNo for all of us who participate without a single whine to be heard!
*Checkg* because he always comes up with positive ideas to inspire people to read, write and participate like "The Cube and merit badge challenges.
*Xr* for encouraging all writers to bring sexy back..lol
*Xr* for being the Batman Killer on the masquerade train and for his diabolically hilarious writing about Charlie Sheen.

Jellyfishbones
*Checkg* for meeting Elle - on hiatus in the UK and helping to prove to Dodgy Steve that her friends are not all imaginary! *Laugh*
*Checkg* for the inspiration and encouragement to pursue a new hobby in the theatre that has given Spacecat new direction and focus along with a renewed energy.
*Checkg* for meeting Alexi for the second time. She is lovely *Smile*
*Checkg* for showing Gully in his PJ's *Smile*
*Checkg* for her wonderful free verse poetry and positive vibes

Mandy
*Checkg* for being an awesome mentor and even better friend!!!
*Checkg* for helping Marci Missing Everyone judge her holiday contests.
*Checkg* for her time, effort and patient encouragement in teaching us wannabe poets.
*Checkg* for her leadership, kindness, and support
*Checkg* for really rocking "Invalid Item
*Checkg* for being an awesome muse! *Smile*
*Checkg* because where would we be without bees...
*Checkg* for being ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ 's friend, mentor, and confidant.
*Checkg* because she puts up with ~ Spooky Sisco ~ 's favorite *Pirateflag* and doesn't complain! *Smirk*
*Checkg* for being the best friend a gal could ask for! Not to mention her honest, loving and caring nature.
*Checkg* for "bee" ing *Smile* !! Thank you, Mandy. You are an inspiration to all of us. You are appreciated.
*Checkg* because of all the great work she does encouraging others and for all her wonderful creative genius and artistry!

writingbyjazzy
*Checkg* for the awesome reviews!
*Checkg* for her generosity
*Checkg* because she was one of Eliza Rose 's first friends on WDC
*Checkg* for her wonderful artwork!

Joywitch and her black cat
*Checkg* for totally rocking on the prompts in "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise.
*Checkg* because she always has a kind and encouraging comment to inspire creativity

Jube
*Checkg* for providing great feedback, good conversation, and being on West Coast time.
*Checkg* because of his determination to learn his way around, and for reviewing his fellow "The Newbies Academy Group members.

Juliet
*Checkg* for joining WdC and being Khariyya Jia Li ~ Studying 247 's cousin. *Bigsmile*

Fi
*Checkg* for reminding Elle - on hiatus that it's okay to rant sometimes.
*Checkg* for making Elle - on hiatus smile
*Checkg* because she's nice.
*Checkg* for creating "Invalid Item and for being the first entry in Stargazer 's notebook *Wink*
*Checkg* for helping Elle - on hiatus deliver Kiwi merit badges when needed.
*Checkg* for not giving up on Elle - on hiatus .
*Checkg* for being a friend and a great member of WDC!

Kate - Writing & Reading

Katya the Poet
*Xr* for being the Queen of Spaminess! No one can sling a stinky sestina like her *Right*"Invalid Item

Katzendragonz
*Checkg* for working so hard to deliver quality workshops.

Ken Morelli

♫~ Kenword~♫
*Checkg* because he is the love of ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ 's life, an amazing author, and ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ 's best friend.
*Checkg* because he's a wonderful friend and writer

KerrieAnnS
*Checkg* for her awesome poem! "Is there Mercy in Justice?

Khariyya Jia Li ~ Studying 247
*Checkg* because she started her own group, which she leads with admirable energy.
*Checkg* for being a good Sister-in-Christ
*Checkg* for being a friend and creating a great group.
*Checkg* for supporting "Forever Ticket Raffle ~ CLOSED
*Xr* for putting PinYin on her handle. *Smirk*

kiyasama
*Checkg* for being an awesome Senior Mod.
*Checkg* for being such a great artist!
*Checkg* for turning ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ 's hairbrained ideas into sleek gloved hands and for encouraging and rewarding Product Remooing all the time
*Xr* for digging a hole to put Mr. Bones in.

Kristina ~
*Checkg* for not being afraid to ask for help when she needs it.

Krysha is OctoPrepin’
*Checkg* because she and ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress have been best friends and like sisters for years. She helped ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress with freelancing and helps the best she can. She is a great friend.

Leger~

Lesley Scott
*Checkg* for the way she cares and loves her wonderful animals and never forgets her friends.

Liam
*Checkg* because he's simply good all around!
*Checkg* for his friendship, poetry, and work in promoting poetry and the poets who pen it

~Lifelessons~
*Checkg* for being just who she is, she and Witchy woman share a lot in common.
*Checkg* for her infectious spirit and energy! *Smile*

Lina Black-So Far Behind!!!
*Checkg* for putting Scottish rogues on the Writing.com map!  *Laugh*
*Checkg* for being forever Rhonda 's partner in crime *Heart*
*Checkg* because she is sweet and generous and a valued friend
*Xr* because Rhonda doesn't hear much from her these days!

LinnAnn witch hat is on

LIS - Here Again!
*Checkg* because she tolerates Bob retired 's moods and swings so well during what is a trying time for both of them.

LJPC - the tortoise
*Checkg* because she's a tireless supporter of The Art of Criticism Project Newsletter and a thoughtful friend

Lonewolf
*Checkg* just for being him

Lornda
*Checkg* because she is thoughtful, helpful, and always sees the humorous side of life.
*Checkg* because she has really worked with ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress with regards to her duties as a captain of the "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group. Lornda is supportive, helpful, and so forgiving. She is great.
*Checkg* because she's always kind, positive and encouraging.
*Checkg* just for being her.
*Checkg* because she's awesome when she's exercising that funny bone ...

ohsoquiet
*Checkg* for writing about vampires; her vamps are tough and very cool.
*Checkg* for being Kai Rajaniemi 's first international friend and for teaching her many things.

LostGhost: Seeking & Learning
*Checkg* for always being happy to lend a hand, and always willing to offer sensible advice.

Loves2write
*Checkg* for embracing the Winter Solstice.

Witchy woman
*Checkg* for her fabulous co-hosting duties during the "Barrel of Monkeys, which was no easy task! She did a fabulous job!
*Xr* for her deft Slinging of the Spam in "Invalid Item! Her poetry was incredibly slimy and every morsel made lizco252 heave!

Lynda Miller
*Xr* for insulting Mr. Bones and Vampy and for being an all-around forum rule breaker in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED.
*Xr* for putting BIG BAD WOLF is Howling!!!!! on the Naughty List. *Laugh*

✨GERV➻❥On Hiatus
*Checkg* for helping Roni moving in 2019! with a project on really short notice!
*Checkg* because he's sunny, bright, and artistic *Smile*

M.A.GEORGE

Marcia~I'm Home :)
*Checkg* for her positive and loving nature

Marci Missing Everyone
*Checkg* for being the sweetest person and very helpful to all.
*Checkg* for being an awesome mentor and great person who ~Lifelessons~ has grown to know and love as a friend.
*Checkg* for her creative force and gentle soul, and for being a good friend and appreciated WDC member.
*Checkg* because she's a wonderful friend, and she and Mandy make a great team!

Marvel99
*Checkg* for the stories and wonderful fantastical imagination.

Maryann
*Checkg* because she is always positive and creative and an inspiration to all that know her.

Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈
*Checkg* for making Just an Ordinary Boo! aware of the exact concept of “show don’t tell” as well as how not to abuse description with adverbs.

Mia - in motion
*Checkg* for the incredible columns she writes for The Rising Stars Gazette. Yum!! *Cookie*

MidnightAngel
*Checkg* for spreading Christmas cheer!

~Minja~
*Checkg* because she wears her heart on her sleeve, and always has time to make people laugh. She's undoubtedly a very genuine person. 

Dragyn
*Checkg* for always helping Agape Novels with his spelling and grammar.
*Checkg* just because she's MontyB 's favorite dragon.
*Checkg* for her hard work at school
*Checkg* for her piano playing
*Checkg* because she's so helpful
*Checkg* for her stunning good looks
*Checkg* because nothing says Christmas like a dragon does.
*Checkg* because she runs the "WDC Teen Forum
*Checkg* because her reviews rock!
*Checkg* because her picture of the duck by the pool is adorable. Secret Santa loves ducks!
*Checkg* because her smoothie recipe makes Secret Santa's mouth water.
*Checkg* because Secret Santa knows she's awesome!!
*Xr* for trying to pass MontyB 's NaNo word count.

Jessiboo
*Checkg* for being a fantastic penpal and helping to make "The Snail Mail Group a success.

MissTique
*Checkg* for being the wonderful sister she is and always making Kai Rajaniemi laugh.

Misty
*Checkg* because of her determination to learn her way around, and for reviewing her fellow "The Newbies Academy Group members.

Mitchopolis
*Xr* for disappearing and not staying in touch with us.

MLPStar
*Checkg* for being an awesome friend.

Moira So busy!~
*Checkg* for beta reading everything for Antonia Ryder without complaints or awkward questions.

MontyB
*Checkg* for helping Dragyn with her essay.  *Bigsmile*

mott is back
*Checkg* he knows why.  *Heart*

Mummsy
*Checkg* because she's awesome.

Myst
*Checkg* for being so brave and courageous.
*Checkg* for being Hannah ♫♥♫ 's wonderful Co-Leader of the Dolls.

Nikola~Haunted Library Lady

Nixie~the promise of a woman
*Checkg* for her support, encouragement and understanding.
*Checkg* because she has been so helpful to so many people.
*Checkg* because she's a reliable friend and a valued contributor to The Rising Stars Gazette
*Xr* because she is leaving and we will all miss her.

NL*
*Checkg* for telling ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ that she could write when others said her writing stunk the place up.

Octobers Lie
*Checkg* for being a good and true friend.

Annette
*Checkg* for being so involved and also supportive.

Connieann loves to write!
*Checkg* because she has one of the most amazing and inspiring Blogs on the site and because she is a very nice lady.

Oldwarrior
*Checkg* for being a warrior.

Glassboots
*Checkg* being a wonderful devil's advocate for one of Dungeon Master Os 's novels.

Dungeon Master Os
*Checkg* because she's Escape Artist 's favorite Kiwi...along with Elle - on hiatus
*Checkg* for writing in "Invalid Item and liking cats too. *Cat*
*Checkg* for helping Elle - on hiatus deliver Kiwi merit badges when needed.
*Checkg* because she's working so hard on her story ... *Smirk*
*Xr* for complaining about her Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka-dot bikini.

PandaPaws Licensed VetTech
*Checkg* for being a very good girl this year...

warriormom
*Checkg* for all she does for the "Showering Acts of Joy Group
*Checkg* for being an all around sweetie-pie.
*Checkg* just for being her

Bones, beasts, midnight feasts
*Checkg* for finding her way back to WDC and her family here!

Paul D
*Checkg* for submitting the first entry to "Short Shots: Official WDC Contest: "Invalid Item
*Checkg* for his great support and the MBs he gifts pinkbarbie.
*Checkg* for his consistent support of "The Lair Contest (Mythical Creatures).

Hannah ♫♥♫
*Checkg* because she ROCKS!
*Checkg* because she has been a bright spot and a good friend almost since ♥ Jbradford is writing ♥ joined WDC a year ago.
*Checkg* because she does so much and never complains. ~ Spooky Sisco ~ truly admires your commitment to everything you do. He also considers you a good friend. *Heart*
*Checkg* for being a wonderful mentor, friend and sister.
*Checkg* because she is positive and inspired and very nice, especially when she loses Mr. Spankmeister Bones, and because she called ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ , "Hoofer.".
*Checkg* for recognizing the true Pink Barbie Doll that pinkbarbie is *Bigsmile*, and for the warm and kind person she is.
*Checkg* for not kicking Elle - on hiatus out of the "The Rockin' Reviewers, even though she's a pretty pathetic member.  *Blush*
*Checkg* for being kind enough to forewarn me about Airhead Prison and that Cupid can be a grumpy beggar so BE POLITE
*Checkg* for being a special friend who spends so much time doing for others without expecting anything in return
*Xr* for the fabulously snarky "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED.
*Xr* for keeping so many of us good-minded people in jail.
*Xr* for Mr. Bones being his unruly self
*Xr* because of Vampy and Mr Bones.
*Xr* because Mr Bones kept so many of us in jail, no food, well a little bread and water, but that was all. Some of us escaped, but many of us had to have someone pay a ransom. Shame on you Mr. Bones. Santa is going to put coal under your tree this year. hahhahahaahaha!
*Xr* for Vampy's whipping and throttling of poor tHiNg on the masquerade train and for Mr. Spanky Bones' remarks in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED.
*Xr* for being too popular

⭐Princette♥PengthuluBOO
*Xr* for not being more accommodating when there's marinara available in Scroll.

Pita
*Checkg* for her heart as big as the sky and how she helped ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ with great advice when she really needed it

SHERRI GIBSON
*Checkg* for being the great person she is. A heart larger than the Moon! *Heart*
*Checkg* for being the soul at Christmas who needs it the most

Princess Morticia Megan Rose
*Checkg* for totally rocking on the prompts in "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise.
*Checkg* because she has great ideas and a super Blog. Megan is a creative genius and a prize winning scrapbooker, and her Jane Austen Newsletters are wonderful!
*Checkg* for being an angel.

PuppyTales
*Xr* for not being a convincing supervillain. *Bigsmile*

Professor Q bought a house!

Raven
*Checkg* because she is abbyer 's love *Suitheart*

Kai Rajaniemi
*Checkg* for being Dragyn 's partner in crime for Aussie music. *Pthb*
*Checkg* for helping Agape Novels with his book.
*Checkg* for being a wonderful author friend!
*Checkg* for asking Stargazer to be her big brother.
*Checkg* for always being so sweet and understanding pinkbarbie.
*Checkg* for letting MissTique steal her food on a daily basis.
*Checkg* for listening to MissTique 's stories, even when they're really bad.
*Checkg* for not getting angry when MissTique picks on her..... repeatedly.
*Checkg* for introducing MissTique to WDC.
*Xr* because she doesn't think Dragyn can take a joke. *Pthb*
*Xr* for tackling Dragyn in scroll! Naughty, naughty girl! *shakes finger*
*Xr* for trying to lure Dragyn into a "did not/did too" fight.
*Xr* for trying to tackle Dragyn after Dragyn tackled her
*Xr* for calling Dragyn a meanie.
*Xr* for throwing a pillow at Dragyn .

Ren the Klutz!
*Checkg* for challenging us with the beautiful "Construct Cup Chinese New Year Edition! It was the most challenging activity lizco252 has ever taken part in!

R.H.N

Rhonda
*Checkg* for her absolutely positive attitude and her special good deeds that she gives so freely.
*Checkg* for encouraging Caitie to do NaNo
*Checkg* because nobody deserves to be spoiled this Christmas more than she does!
*Checkg* for reading "Don't Speak in one shot and all her encouragement.
*Checkg* for encouraging Witchy woman to be more than she is.
*Checkg* because she's...Rhonda!
*Checkg* for putting herself first.
*Checkg* for always making time for her friends.
*Checkg* for stirring dormant drives within pinkbarbie.
*Checkg* for going above and beyond in GeminiGem💎 's Merit Badge Challenge.
*Checkg* for being supportive and inspiring
*Checkg* for being the best WDC sister Hannah ♫♥♫ could ask for.
*Checkg* for her persistence under pressure and for her friendship

♥Pay It Forward♥
*Checkg* for all the giving *Giftp*

Rob G. ~Led by the Master~

Robyn is PUBLISHED!
*Checkg* for her brilliant idea to send journals on a Writing.com tour of the world!
*Checkg* because she's an amazing writer, and a China doll.
*Checkg* for the lovely gifts she sent ENB and her constant help and friendship.
*Checkg* because over the past couple of months, she and ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress have become best friends and sisters. Robyn is always there for her at all times and never fails to add the sunshine to her day. Robyn is a wonderful person.
*Checkg* for being a supportive friend and an author that speaks up. *Smile*
*Checkg* for providing Rhonda with wonderful reading material that allows her to get lost in her worlds.
*Checkg* for her loyal friendship and the awesome "kissing couple" ornament she sent Patrick and Mandy for Christmas *Bigsmile*
*Xr* for not slapping Bel'moro in the face!!! *Wink**Laugh*)

Roni moving in 2019!
*Checkg* for not getting mad when The Run-on King PDG Member gifted her a ribbon on her brand new contest entry. It really was a great poem.

Samberine Everose
*Checkg* for being ~ Spooky Sisco ~ 's amazing Rising Star, and a wonderful friend! *Heart*
*Checkg* for always having a kind word to say, and for always fostering encouragement

S.A. Merk

samtfood
*Checkg* for be a great daughter no matter what!

Sanita
*Checkg* because as a mentor and sponsor of the newbies, she has no equal.

Sara
*Checkg* for embracing mother earth and choosing to live in the country. And for writing a very nice review. Thank you Sara *Hug1**Heart**Hug2*

Scifiwizard
*Checkg* for writing about dragons, need goldenautumn say more? Oh, yeah, and for being a supportive friend and reviewer.

Secret Squirrel ~SS~
*Checkg* for putting a smile on people's faces.
*Checkg* because of all the great things it does
*Checkg* because Secret Squirrel is the best!
*Checkg* For more of all the giving *Giftp*
*Xr* because GeminiGem💎 wishes she had thought of the Secret Squirrel concept first.

ShelleyA~12 years at WDC
*Checkg* for running such a wonderful poetry workshop.
*Checkg* for her friendship and for creating a wonderful contest.

Tacoman Junior - We Got This!
*Checkg* for being determined and staying strong which led to him finishing his book with 26 CHAPTERS!!!
*Checkg* for having such great determination

Siobhan Falen
*Checkg* for being good this year!

SirSchemingSerpent
*Checkg* for being a fantastic penpal and helping to make "The Snail Mail Group a success.

~ Spooky Sisco ~
*Checkg* for encouraging others to do good deeds and spread the love.
*Checkg* just because
*Checkg* for being such a kind, caring and giving person.
*Checkg* because he is nice, encouraging and motivating in a pay it forward sort of way.
*Checkg* for being an awesome friend to Hannah ♫♥♫ and to the PDG, always!
*Checkg* because he's a great friend with oodles of positive energy!
*Xr* for lurking in wait with an evil grin bearing half price merit badges. He knows why.  *Laugh*

Snow Vampire
*Checkg* for totally rocking on the prompts in "Blogging Circle of Friends .
*Checkg* to wish her a happy birthday!

snowpeacock
*Checkg* because they just joined WDC and have already taken the brave step of posting the first chapter of a mystery novel, "Roarwood Chapter 1, on the "Please Review forum.

sybarrios
*Checkg* for being a funny and pushy supportive friend
*Checkg* for doing something nice for someone else by being their secret santa
*Checkg* because she thought GeminiGem💎 was putting her back on the naughty list.
*Xr* for being way too good at calling GeminiGem💎 's bluff

Sparky
*Checkg* because he was Sara 's first friend here
*Checkg* for his entertaining writing that never fails to amuse Mandy
*Xr* for being so busy writing!

spaulphil
*Checkg* for his inspiring messages!!

Stargazer
*Checkg* for beautiful poetry, warm words and thought-provoking notebook posts.
*Checkg* for the welcoming acts of friendship which meant a great deal to Callie hears Angels these days .
*Checkg* for being an amazing person and friend, and always having something positive to say.
*Checkg* for his friendship, and for sharing with us his awesome writing.....sprinkled with his stardust.
*Checkg* because he is very nice and a great poet and photographer. Go look at his photos and you will see!

Stormy Lady
*Checkg* for writing great prompts. And for being a Stormy Lady. *Smile*

Lt. Storm Machine
*Checkg* for her motivation during the sprints.

I'm A GrueSum1
*Checkg* for being an awesome friend, mod, and person. *Delight*
*Xr* for not letting writingbyjazzy call him Mr. Jim. *Wink*

sunnystarr
*Checkg* for her advice and for her being so patient with pinkbarbie in judging.

sdodger
*Xr* not just because she put Steev the Friction Wizurd on the naughty list. She really IS naughty!

taliah_l

Antonia Ryder
*Checkg* for being a friend and someone to rant about life to! *Laugh*

tYpO/T.Boilerman

Trickful Sonali Hey Halloween!
*Checkg* for being a super "The Snail Mail Group member and friend!
*Checkg* because she tells ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ about things that are going on with her and sometimes they involve delicious food and when they do she always includes great descriptions or pictures.
*Checkg* because she always makes JustMeJayE smile.
*Xr* because she puts monkeys in barrels and thinks that it’s fun! Not just a one-off, she said, ‘barrels of monkeys’. Are Santa’s reindeer listening?
*Xr* for putting Just an Ordinary Boo! on the naughty list for a totally false allegation – she does not giggle!

The Crow King

angeldarkness

The Run-on King PDG Member
*Checkg* for running awesome contests and being so generous.
*Checkg* for being a great person, and for helping with "The Newbies Academy Group*Heart*
*Checkg* for the lovely ribbon on Roni moving in 2019! 's poem!!!
*Checkg* for being a good partner to work with and for having a wacky sense of humor.
*Checkg* for always making Hannah ♫♥♫ smile
*Xr* for writing extremely bad things about Mr. Bones.

The ScaryMaster
*Checkg* for putting MBs and awardicons on sale at EXACTLY the right time of month. Thank you so much!
*Checkg* for creating WdC!
*Checkg* for the awesome greeting card and bookmarks.
*Checkg* for creating a sacred gathering place for writers from around the world.
*Checkg* for sharing his talent as a rapper and being a cool dad "PnD Do Rudolph
*Checkg* for the gift of WDC!

The StoryMistress
*Checkg* for putting MBs and awardicons on sale at EXACTLY the right time of month. Thank you so much!
*Checkg* for creating WdC!
*Checkg* for the awesome greeting card and bookmarks.
*Checkg* for creating a sacred gathering place for writers from around the world.
*Checkg* for the gift of WDC!
*Checkg* for helping in getting a special surprise for Leger.

lizco252
*Checkg* for her absolutely fabulous music blogging challenges.
*Checkg* for hosting the most enjoyable contests on WDC with "Invalid Item
*Checkg* because she is always positive and encouraging and has great ideas to motivate people using music in a way that is creative and original.
*Checkg* for letting Hannah ♫♥♫ have so much fun over in "12 Days of "Christmas"
*Xr* for creating the Spamslingers and encouraging Witchy woman to go astray.
*Xr* for threatening to imprison Hannah ♫♥♫ in "12 Days of "Christmas"'s dungeon and forcing her to listen to an annoying Christmas song on an endless loop, sung by elves with high-pitched voices.
*Xr* for never watching White Christmas! *Shock*

The Vigilante Angel

Pol-TIGGY-st
*Checkg* being a wonderful devil's advocate for one of Dungeon Master Os 's novels.
*Checkg* because you cannot find a better writer, friend or person than Tiggy. *Heart*

The prodigal son returns 2021.
*Checkg* for being an awesome reviewer....

Quick-Quill

Just an Ordinary Boo!
*Checkg* because she's really nice.
*Xr* because she giggles so cutely.
*Xr* because she hoped she wasn't on the naughty list, which is the perfect reason to put her on it. Right? Right.

TJ Marie

Brooke - lurking
*Checkg* for the thoroughly enjoyable "Wdc 14th Birthday Masquerade Party, one of lizco252's all-time favorite activities on WdC!
*CheckG* for being extremely helpful and polite in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED.
*Checkg* because her masquerades are awesome! ♥octOGRE tHiNg♥ can't wait until next September! If you've never experienced this, you should. Her organizational skills and creativity are amazing!
*Xr* for what she imagined doing to poor Justin Beiber on that masquerade train in September. lol

turtlemoon-dohi
*Checkg* for her friendship and conversation.
*Checkg* because she's a unique writer, and Mandy always enjoys her free verse!

Twiga
*Checkg* for always there when you need a friend. That, and for having some crazy campfires. *Laugh*

Uncommonspirit

BlackKittyWhiskers
*Checkg* for her creativity and kindness and GREAT taste in music!

whitleenew
*Checkg* for inspiring Fi with such a breath-taking poem.

~WhoMe???~
*Checkg* for being the simply positive person she is! *Heart*

Winnie Kay
*Checkg* because she's a nurturing editor and a good friend.
*Checkg* for being the great person she is. Her professionalism and expertise is truly amazing! *Heart*
*CheckG* because she held up well in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED's dungeon, even though she was in a cell next to a troublesome witch and without her trusty ruler.

wizzie

Wordsmitty ✍️
*Checkg* for all the effort he puts into supporting and encouraging bloggers.
*Checkg* for all his good work with the "Blogging Bliss Newsletter.
*Xr* for getting Andre The Blog Monkey's name wrong by referring to him as Andrew. Get a grip Woody!

ŴebBad2TheBone ŴiTcH
*Checkg* because she helped Lynda Miller when she was in jail.
*Checkg* because she is ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress 's Witchy sister and has always been there for her. WW has been a great asset to ElizabethHayes-DemonMistress 's healing processes over the past few months with her knowledge.
*Checkg* because she always lifts up everyone's spirits with reviews and nice things and funny jokes.
*Checkg* for bringing something completely unique to Mandy 's experience on WDC *Witch*
*Xr* for inciting a riot and breakout in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED and being extra snarky to both Vampy and Mr. Bones.
*Xr* for what she said to Mr. Bones about future Valentines threats/promises in the "LUCKY BONES GAME 2014-CLOSED. lol

Yellow Rose
*Checkg* for her generosity and sweetness.

Naughty List banner

☮ The Grum Of Grums
*Xr* for all the outlandish things he says on "Steev's Place, sdodger's favorite in and out! Merry Christmas, hope you get plenty of coal!!!!!
*Xr* because sdodger was right about him all along!

Dad
*Xr* for all the outlandish things he says on "Steev's Place, sdodger's favorite in and out! Merry Christmas, hope you get plenty of coal!!!!!

Steev the Friction Wizurd
*Xr* for all the outlandish things they say on "Steev's Place, sdodger's favorite in and out! Merry Christmas, hope you get plenty of coal!!!!!

Anyone who donates 30k or more will receive a merit badge and my gratitude. 

A big thank you to Solivagus for creating the images.  Much appreciated. *Smile*
433 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 18 · per page   < >
by Witchy woman  •  01-22-20 @ 11:57 pm
by Quick-Quill  •  01-22-20 @ 10:14 am
by I Love WDC! Cissy❤  •  12-30-14 @ 5:01 am
by Nixie~the promise of a woman  •  12-29-14 @ 7:32 pm
by ŴebBad2TheBone ŴiTcH  •  12-27-14 @ 10:11 pm
by SHERRI GIBSON  •  12-27-14 @ 8:27 pm
by LJPC - the tortoise  •  12-27-14 @ 4:15 pm
by Elle - on hiatus  •  12-27-14 @ 2:57 am
by Sparky  •  12-27-14 @ 2:18 am
by ANN Counselor, Lesbian & Happy  •  12-26-14 @ 10:14 pm