*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1967461
by Sunnie
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1967461
Prompts to help you blog about real life...
OPEN: January 1 - 30, 2020

"Welcome To My Reality Folder
We were in the December 30, 2019, Blogs Newsletter: "December 2019 Blogging Bliss Newsletter
Thank you so much Wordsmitty ✍️ *Heart*

*Gingerbread* Be sure to read and follow ALL before posting *Gingerbread* Thank you *Smile*

Welcome...

*Peno* Each month posting requirements:

*Starb* *Right* Please post ALL of your completed entries in ONE POST when completed during each month.
DO NOT PUT UNCOMPLETED ENTRIES IN THE FORUM FOR ANY MONTH AND CONTINUE TO WORK ON THEM.

*Starb* *Right* Be sure to post like this: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* To be clear you will put: January 2017 Prompts: I did x amount of Prompts ~ I did 3 prompts so I would say: January 2017 Prompts: I did 3 prompts.

Here is the example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts

*Starb* *Right* You only need to post once in the forum with all of your completed entries. This is what it will look like: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* Be sure to put in the item title line how many prompts you completed rather it be 1, 3, 5, 10, 35, 45, 55. Do you get the point? I want to know, please.

*Starb* *Right* You can check out my page if you want to see any more examples: "Welcome To My Reality There are a couple of private ones skip to the ones you can see as the rest are for registered users and higher. If you still can not see send me an email and I will copy and paste what you want to see to you in an email as long as it is not marked private.

*Peno* For how to put all prompts in one post:

*Snow4* *Right* Copy and paste all the prompts into your entry that you write in and then {hide} your entry until you have completed what you want and then unhide it {/hide}
Then post it into the forum *Right* "Welcome To My Reality Forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Be sure to write how many you completed for any month in your item title line as like in my example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* to also qualify for the merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* I will not be counting how many you do for any month. Also be sure to hide your entry until you have completely done the full amount that you want to complete before posting in the forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Do not forget to put the amount you have completed for the whole month in the item title line ~ to also qualify for a merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you have any questions regarding "Welcome To My Reality Forum, please email sunnystarr to ensure that I see them and can reply in a timely manner. Not in the entry forum below please . Thank you *Smile*

*Snow4* *Right* Have fun!

*Peno*How it Works:

*Starb* *Right* At the beginning of each month, the blog prompts for that month will be posted. They will encourage you to write an entry recording the reality of your life or at least encourage you to write. You may complete all or none of them. You may complete them in any order you choose. Some prompts will fit some days better than others.

*Starb* *Right* Blog entries will not be judged - this is about blogging and you should feel free to respond to the prompts as it befits your blogging style.

*Starb* *Right* Participation level is up to you. No sign-ups are required, even though you can if you wish also you may join or leave at any time.

Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

From your friends at Showering Acts of Joy! Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

[Link To User sunnystarr] 

*^*Balloon5*^* Congratulations on your achieving your Journaling merit badge for completing 5 blog entries a week for weeks 76-79 with  [Link To Item #wtmr] ! *^*Balloon5*^* Keep up the great writing!

Merit Badge in Welcome To My Reality
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on getting in a minimum of 30 prompt replies for the month of May, 2016! Well earned, lady! Great job!

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 30 - 35 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Blogging Merit Badge Writing Merit Badge,

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 40 - 45 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Journaling Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 55 to 60 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Welcome to My Reality Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* In order to qualify for a merit badge, you must complete the full amount of prompt entries listed *Up* above as well as the other steps listed in this forum board. .

*Starb* *Right* You may still participate in this activity regardless of how many prompts you choose to do, the requirement *Up* above relates solely to the merit badge eligibility. Except you still need to follow the other steps listed in this forum board.*Starb*

*Ornament1y* *Right* I would like to have a link of everyone's journal/blog that you use for this wonderful place so that I can put it in here *Right* "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.
Why? For all of us to enjoy in here. So if you could just email me your link, I will place it in the link "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.

Open For January 2020

Prompts For the Month of: January 2020 *Pumpkin2*
75 WRITING PROMPTS TO SPARK YOUR IMAGINATION:
*Bats* I added extra prompts just in case there a few you don't wanna do, but if you do all 75 prompts for this fine month of January you will receive my Days Of Sunshine Merit Badge!
*Angelic*
January 2020 Prompts:

1. Old Endings Into New Beginnings: Take an old poem, story, or journal entry of yours and use the last line and make it the first line of your writing today.
2. Silver Lining: Write about the good that happens in a bad situation.
3. Jealousy: Write with a theme of envy and jealousy.
4. Jury Duty: Write a short story or poem that takes place in a courtroom.
5. Complain: Write about your complaints about something
6. What Would a TV Show About Your Town Spoof?
7. What ‘Urban Legends’ Are There About Places in Your Area?
8. What Local Problems Do You Think Your Mayor Should Try to Solve?
9. Do You Know Your Way Around Your City or Town?
10. How Often Do You Interact With People of Another Race or Ethnicity?
11. Who Would Be the Ideal Celebrity Neighbor?
12. What Is Your Favorite Place?
13. How Much Time Do You Spend in Nature?
14. What Would Your Dream Home Be Like?
15. What is Your Favorite Place in Your House?
16. How Important Is Keeping a Clean House?
17. Is Your Bedroom a Nightmare?
18. Do You Plan on Saving Any of Your Belongings for the Future?
19. With Your Home in Danger, What Would You Try to Save?
20. Have You Ever Lost (or Found) Something Valuable?
21. Write about "New Beginnings"
22. I Am: Write a motivational poem or journal entry about positive traits that make you who you are.
23. Breathing: Take a few minutes to do some deep breathing relaxation techniques. Once your mind is clear, just write the first few things that you think of.
24. Cinquain: Write a cinquain poem, which consists of 5 lines that do not rhyme.
25. Alphabetical: Write a poem that has every letter of the alphabet in it.
26. Comedy Club: Write something inspired by a comedian.
27. In the Clouds: Go cloud watching for the day and write about what you imagine in the clouds.
28. Should, Would, And Could: Write a poem or story using the words should, would, and could.
29. How to: Write directions on how to do something.
30. Timer: Set a timer for 15 minutes and just write. Don’t worry about it making sense or being perfect.
31. Write for a Cause: Write a poem or essay that raises awareness for a cause you support.
32. Remote Control: Imagine you can fast forward and rewind your life with a remote control.
33. Light at the End of the Tunnel: Write about a time when you saw hope when it seemed like a hopeless situation.
34. Smoke and Fire: “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.” Use this saying as inspiration to write!
35. Mind Map it Out: Create a mind map of words, phrases, and ideas that pop into your head or spend some time browsing the many mind maps online. Write a poem, story, or journal entry inspired by the mind map. Here is the link: https://thinkwritten.com/mind-map-your-novel/
36. In the Moment: Write about living in the present moment.
37. Addict: Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without?
38. Addict: Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are things you can’t go without?
39. Snow, Smoke, Fog, Rain: Write about not being able to see ahead of you.
40. Numbers: Write a poem or journal entry about numbers that have special meaning to you.
41. Good Vibes: What makes you smile? What makes you happy? Give me a 25 list of things that make you smile and happy.
42. War and Peace: Write about a recent conflict that you dealt with in your life.
43. The Sound of Silence: Write about staying quiet when you feel like shouting
44. Mirror, Mirror: What if you mirror started talking to you? What might the mirror say?
45. Just Say No: Write about the power you felt when you told someone no.
46. Sunrise/Sunset: The sun comes up, the sun goes down. It goes round and round. Write something inspiring about the sunrise or sunset.
47. Memory Lane: What does Memory Lane look like? How do you get there? Write as much or as little as you would like.
48. Dear Diary: Write a poem or short story about a diary entry you’ve read or imagined.
49. Write about you. Anything you would like to share. Tell us about you, please.
50. Darkness: Write a poem or journal entry inspired by what you can’t see.
51. Slip Up: Write about making mistakes.
52. Spice: Write about flavors and tastes or a favorite spice of yours.
53. Sing a New Song: Take a popular song off the radio and rewrite it as a poem in your own words.
54. Random Wikipedia Article: Go to Wikipedia and click on Random Article. Write about whatever the page you get.
55. Interview: Write a list of questions you have for someone you would like to interview, real or fictional.
56. Missing You: Write about someone you miss dearly.
57. Hero: Write a tribute to someone you regard as a hero.
58. A Day in the Life: Write about your daily habits and routine.
59. Smile: Make a 25 list about the things that make you smile and happy.
60. Questions: Write about the questions you have for God at least 30 questions.
61. Frozen: Write about a moment in your life you wish you could freeze and preserve. Now tell me why.
61. Alone: Do you like to be alone or do you like having company? Open up and tell about both being alone and having company.
62. Read the News Today: Construct a poem or story using a news headline for your first line.
63. Furniture: Write about a piece of furniture in your home.
64. What Time is It? Write about the time of day it is right now. What are you besides writing right now? What do you usually do at this time each day?
65. Missing You: Write about someone you miss.
66. Baker’s Dozen: Imagine the scents and sights of a bakery and write.
67. Acrostic: Choose a word and write an acrostic poem where every line starts with a letter from the word. Example HAPPY NEW YEAR
68. Silver Lining: Write about the good that happens in a bad situation.
69. Jealousy: Write with a theme of envy and jealousy.
70. Jury Duty: Write a short story or poem that takes place in a courtroom.
71.Complain: Write about your complaints about something.
72. Gratitude: Write a poem or journal entry that is all about things you are thankful for. Make it a list of at least 40 things.
73. Old Endings Into New Beginnings: Take an old poem, story, or journal entry of yours and use the last line and make it the first line of your writing today.
74. I Am: Write a motivational poem or journal entry about positive traits that make you who you are.
75. Boredom: Write about being bored or make a list of different ways to entertain yourself.

Be sure to read ALL the above and follow ALL of the above before posting!

Enjoy! You will do great!

Affiliate Groups

Donations:

Donations are welcome and anyone who donates 50,000 GPS or more will receive a merit badge.

Click here for our list of generous donors

UPDATE: As of June 2016:
Sunnie is now the leader and her assistant is Princess Megan Rose

This blogging group was initially founded by Elle who then passed it on to Rhonda . Now, she has passed it on to Patrece~So busy!!! who has now passed it on to me, Sunnie . I thank you all for creating and maintaining such a wonderful blogging group! Thank you for entrusting it to me, Sunnie and my indentured servant, Princess Megan Rose !

2,545 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 102 · per page   < >
by Sunnie · 01-09-20 @ 6:34 pm
by Sunnie · 01-09-20 @ 6:29 pm
by Elle · 01-06-20 @ 7:09 pm
by Sunnie · 12-31-19 @ 6:27 pm
by Sunnie · 12-21-19 @ 2:40 pm
by Sunnie · 11-30-19 @ 4:23 pm
by Sunnie · 11-30-19 @ 4:17 pm
by Sunnie · 11-22-19 @ 11:33 pm
by Sunnie · 11-04-19 @ 8:04 am
by Sunnie · 11-04-19 @ 8:02 am