*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1967461-Welcome-To-My-Reality-Forum
by Sunnie
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1967461
Prompts to help you blog about real life...

Open For January 2021

Open: February 1, 2021
Closes: February 28, 2021 at 6 pm EST

"Welcome To My Reality Folder
We were in the December 30, 2019, Blogs Newsletter: "December 2019 Blogging Bliss Newsletter
Thank you so much Wordsmitty ✍️ *Heart*

*Gingerbread* Be sure to read and follow ALL before posting *Gingerbread* Thank you *Smile*

Welcome...

*Peno* Each month posting requirements:

*Starb* *Right* Please post ALL of your completed entries in ONE POST when completed during each month.
DO NOT PUT UNCOMPLETED ENTRIES IN THE FORUM FOR ANY MONTH AND CONTINUE TO WORK ON THEM.

*Starb* *Right* Be sure to post like this: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* To be clear you will put: January 2017 Prompts: I did x amount of Prompts ~ I did 3 prompts so I would say: January 2017 Prompts: I did 3 prompts.

Here is the example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts

*Starb* *Right* You only need to post once in the forum with all of your completed entries. This is what it will look like: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* Be sure to put in the item title line how many prompts you completed rather it be 1, 3, 5, 10, 35, 45, 55. Do you get the point? I want to know, please.

*Starb* *Right* You can check out my page if you want to see any more examples: "Welcome To My Reality There are a couple of private ones skip to the ones you can see as the rest are for registered users and higher. If you still can not see send me an email and I will copy and paste what you want to see to you in an email as long as it is not marked private.

*Peno* For how to put all prompts in one post:

*Snow4* *Right* Copy and paste all the prompts into your entry that you write in and then {hide} your entry until you have completed what you want and then unhide it {/hide}
Then post it into the forum *Right* "Welcome To My Reality Forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Be sure to write how many you completed for any month in your item title line as like in my example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* to also qualify for the merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* I will not be counting how many you do for any month. Also be sure to hide your entry until you have completely done the full amount that you want to complete before posting in the forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Do not forget to put the amount you have completed for the whole month in the item title line ~ to also qualify for a merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you have any questions regarding "Welcome To My Reality Forum, please email Sunnie to ensure that I see them and can reply in a timely manner. Not in the entry forum below, please . Thank you *Smile*

*Snow4* *Right* Have fun!

*Peno*How it Works:

*Starb* *Right* At the beginning of each month, the blog prompts for that month will be posted. They will encourage you to write an entry recording the reality of your life or at least encourage you to write. You may complete all or none of them. You may complete them in any order you choose. Some prompts will fit some days better than others.

*Starb* *Right* Blog entries will not be judged - this is about blogging and you should feel free to respond to the prompts as it befits your blogging style.

*Starb* *Right* Participation level is up to you. No sign-ups are required, even though you can if you wish also you may join or leave at any time.

Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

From your friends at Showering Acts of Joy! Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

[Link To User sunnystarr] 

*^*Balloon5*^* Congratulations on your achieving your Journaling merit badge for completing 5 blog entries a week for weeks 76-79 with  [Link To Item #wtmr] ! *^*Balloon5*^* Keep up the great writing!

Merit Badge in Welcome To My Reality
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on getting in a minimum of 30 prompt replies for the month of May, 2016! Well earned, lady! Great job!

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 30 - 35 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Blogging Merit Badge Writing Merit Badge,

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 40 - 45 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Journaling Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 55 to 60 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Welcome to My Reality Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* In order to qualify for a merit badge, you must complete the full amount of prompt entries listed *Up* above as well as the other steps listed in this forum board. .

*Starb* *Right* You may still participate in this activity regardless of how many prompts you choose to do, the requirement *Up* above relates solely to the merit badge eligibility. Except you still need to follow the other steps listed in this forum board.*Starb*

*Ornament1y* *Right* I would like to have a link of everyone's journal/blog that you use for this wonderful place so that I can put it in here, if you are a member *Right* "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.
Why? For all of us to enjoy in here. So if you could just email me your link, I will place it in the link "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.

PROMPTS FOR FEBRUARY 2021: 61 Prompts:

1. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
2. If you were incapacitated, by illness, accident, or old age, how would you cope with being cared for? Would you be able to accept such a situation?
3. What's the key to repairing a broken or damaged relationship? Is there ever a point when a relationship is beyond repair?
4. Tell us about a childhood pet. Why is this pet do memorable?
5. Many people covet particular merit badges on this site. Which is the one you would most like to add to your collection? Why is it so meaningful to you?
6. Think about some of the activities here on Writing.com that you don't participate in. What stops you from participating in them?
7. Tell us about your very first friend.
8. How do you cope with grief?
9. Tell us about your dream job, and what it would take for you to get it.
10. Have you ever discovered you'd been doing something the wrong way all your life, or you'd been wrongly informed about something for a long time? Tell us about it.
11. Is there something that you now enjoy (a thing or an activity) that you never thought you would?
12. Some say that crying is a sign of weakness. What are your thoughts on the matter?
13. Flick through a dictionary and pick a word at random (or use the random word picker on a dictionary website) and relate it to the events of your day. Alternatively, choose one word to sum up your day and tell us why it is so appropriate.
14. What was the most awkward thing that happened to you this week?
15. What has been the best purchase of your life?
16. Who had the greatest impact on your life, in a positive way, and why?
17. Name one situation in your life or that of a family member or close friend that seemed insurmountable, but was indeed overcome, and how it was overcome.
18. What was the strangest dream you ever had? Did any part of it come true?
What do you think the underlying meaning was?
19. What is the most difficult choice you have ever had to make?
20. Tell us about your first kiss. Describe the emotions you were feeling.
21. Have you ever saved someone from some danger, or been saved? Write about it.
22. Have you ever considered going on a pilgrimage or similar? What would inspire you to go on one?
23. Do you think the world has become more dangerous or more kinder? Why?
24. Who / what do you see when you look in the mirror?
25. Share a moment in your life when you felt utterly helpless and what you learned from that situation.
26. We all know that the more you have of something the less you value it, but is there one thing you think you couldn't have too much of?
27. How does humor play out in your life? Do you think having a good sense of humor is important? Share with us one of those 'you had to be there' moments that made you laugh.
28. Describe your school and the influence it had/didn't have on you.
29. Name one trait your best friend has that you wish you had and tell us why.
30. Are you afraid of any animal and why?
31. Have you ever wished for something that came true?
32. What I know about myself...
33. What was your favorite memory from 2020?
34. What are your hopes and dreams for 202021?
35. Looking at your hopes and dreams for 2021, what steps can you take to make them a reality?
36. Who/what brings the most joy and laughter into your life?
37. 2021 is upon us, what would you like to be different about this year?
38. A number of years ago the movie The Bucket List, prompted many people to create their own bucket lists, essentially a list of things that they want to accomplish before they die. What would be on your list and why?
39. Explore your love of writing, what it means for you, why you do it, what you get out of it and why you make it a priority in your life or what happens when you don’t make it a priority in your life.
40. “Out of the mouths of babes” is something that most people experience. Share with us a funny story or even something that a child taught you better than anything/anyone else.
41. What are your top 10 goals?
42. Write down actionable steps to help you reach a goal.
43. What is your 1-year goal?
44. What is your 5-year goal?
45. What is your 10-year goal?
46. If you could start life again, would you? What would you change?
47. Is there a hobby you would like to start?
48. Name a skill you would love to learn.
49. What kind of person do you aspire to be?
50. What was a hobby you loved as a kid?
51. What was your favorite toy?
52. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
53. Describe your dream vacation.
54. Write about a road trip you would love to take.
55. How does seeing somewhere new make you feel?
56. What is a food you would love to try from a different country?
57. What is the worst vacation you have ever had/
58. Name 10 places you would love to see.
59. Write your day in bullet points.
60.Do your current friendships and relationships bring joy to you?
61. Who is someone that inspires you and why?

Be sure to read ALL the above and follow ALL of the above before posting!

Enjoy! You will do great!

Affiliate Groups

Donations:

Donations are welcome and anyone who donates 50,000 GPS or more will receive a merit badge.

Click here for our list of generous donors

UPDATE: As of June 2016:
Sunnie is now the leader and her assistant is Princess Megan Rose

This blogging group was initially founded by Elle who then passed it on to Rhonda . Now, she has passed it on to Patrece~ who has now passed it on to me, Sunnie . I thank you all for creating and maintaining such a wonderful blogging group! Thank you for entrusting it to me, Sunnie and my indentured servant, Princess Megan Rose !

2,623 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 105 · per page   < >
by Sunnie · 01-30-21 @ 8:51 pm
by Lilli ☕ · 01-03-21 @ 11:13 am
by Sunnie · 01-01-21 @ 11:44 am
by Sunnie · 11-30-20 @ 5:34 pm
by Sunnie · 11-30-20 @ 5:34 pm
by Sunnie · 11-09-20 @ 6:28 pm
by Sunnie · 11-09-20 @ 6:13 pm
by Elle · 10-28-20 @ 10:48 pm
by WakeUpAndLive~No cig for me! · 10-11-20 @ 8:37 am
by WakeUpAndLive~No cig for me! · 10-26-20 @ 1:02 am
by Sunnie · 09-30-20 @ 7:17 pm
by Sunnie · 09-30-20 @ 7:06 pm
by WakeUpAndLive~No cig for me! · 09-09-20 @ 7:29 am
by Sunnie · 09-09-20 @ 7:29 am
by WakeUpAndLive~No cig for me! · 09-09-20 @ 7:19 am
by Sunnie · 08-31-20 @ 5:43 pm
by Sunnie · 08-31-20 @ 5:38 pm
by Sunnie · 08-06-20 @ 1:27 pm

2,623 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 105 · per page   < >
Previous ... -1- 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Next
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1967461-Welcome-To-My-Reality-Forum