*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1967461
by Sunnie
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1967461
Prompts to help you blog about real life...
OPEN: September 1-30, 2019

"Welcome To My Reality Folder

*Gingerbread* Be sure to read and follow ALL before posting *Gingerbread* Thank you *Smile*

Welcome...

*Peno* Each month posting requirements:

*Starb* *Right* Please post ALL of your completed entries in ONE POST when completed during each month.
DO NOT PUT UNCOMPLETED ENTRIES IN THE FORUM FOR ANY MONTH AND CONTINUE TO WORK ON THEM.

*Starb* *Right* Be sure to post like this: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* To be clear you will put: January 2017 Prompts: I did x amount of Prompts ~ I did 3 prompts so I would say: January 2017 Prompts: I did 3 prompts.

Here is the example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts

*Starb* *Right* You only need to post once in the forum with all of your completed entries. This is what it will look like: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* Be sure to put in the item title line how many prompts you completed rather it be 1, 3, 5, 10, 35, 45, 55. You get the point? I want to know please.

*Starb* *Right* You can check out my page if you want to see any more examples: "Welcome To My Reality There are a couple private ones skip to the ones you can see as the rest are for registered users and higher. If you still can not see send me an email and I will copy and paste what you want to see to you in an email as long as it is not marked private.

*Peno* For how to put all prompts in one post:

*Snow4* *Right* Copy and paste all the prompts into your entry that you write in and then {hide} your entry until you have completed what you want and then unhide it {/hide}
Then post it into the forum *Right* "Welcome To My Reality Forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Be sure to write how many you completed for any month in your item title line as like in my example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* to also qualify for the merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* I will not be counting how many you do for any month. Also be sure to hide your entry until you have completely done the full amount that you want to complete before posting in the forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Do not forget to put the amount you have completed for the whole month in the item title line ~ to also qualify for a merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you have any questions regarding "Welcome To My Reality Forum, please email sunnystarr to ensure that I see them and can reply in a timely manner. Not in the entry forum below please . Thank you *Smile*

*Snow4* *Right* Have fun!

*Peno*How it Works:

*Starb* *Right* At the beginning of each month, the blog prompts for that month will be posted. They will encourage you to write an entry recording the reality of your life or at least encourage you to write. You may complete all or none of them. You may complete them in any order you choose. Some prompts will fit some days better than others.

*Starb* *Right* Blog entries will not be judged - this is about blogging and you should feel free to respond to the prompts as it befits your blogging style.

*Starb* *Right* Participation level is up to you. No sign-ups are required, even though you can if you wish also you may join or leave at any time.

Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

From your friends at Showering Acts of Joy! Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

[Link To User sunnystarr] 

*^*Balloon5*^* Congratulations on your achieving your Journaling merit badge for completing 5 blog entries a week for weeks 76-79 with  [Link To Item #wtmr] ! *^*Balloon5*^* Keep up the great writing!

Merit Badge in Welcome To My Reality
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on getting in a minimum of 30 prompt replies for the month of May, 2016! Well earned, lady! Great job!

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 30 - 35 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Blogging Merit Badge Writing Merit Badge,

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 40 - 45 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Journaling Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 55 to 60 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Welcome to My Reality Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* In order to qualify for a merit badge, you must complete the full amount of prompt entries listed *Up* above as well as the other steps listed in this forum board. .

*Starb* *Right* You may still participate in this activity regardless of how many prompts you choose to do, the requirement *Up* above relates solely to the merit badge eligibility. Except you still need to follow the other steps listed in this forum board.*Starb*

*Ornament1y* *Right* I would like to have a link of everyone's journal/blog that you use for this wonderful place so that I can put it in here *Right* "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.
Why? For all of us to enjoy in here. So if you could just email me your link, I will place it in the link "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.

PROMPTS FOR THE MONTH OF: September 2019

September 1 - 30, 2019

I added 5 extra prompts case you don't like one or two of the 60 prompts I selected.

1. Describe your favorite season using all five of your senses: sight, sound, touch, taste, smell.

2. Write a Spring/Summer Bucket List. / Write a Fall/Winter Bucket List.

3. Do you write with music playing in the background? If so what kind of music inspires you? Feel free to share a song with us. If you don't why not?

4. Write a letter to your favorite day of the week. What is special about the day?

5. Tell us all about where you work or School.

6. Write about what you do during one month.

7. Make a reading list and tell us about your reading list.

8. Make a song list and tell us about your song list.

9. What are some of your favorite things? Write about them.

10. Write about some writing projects you are working and tell us about them.

11. What are your calming rituals?

12. We are back with our 31 Days of Writing Prompts. Our goal is to help you keep your editorial calendar stocked with plenty of writing ideas!

13. Do you have a green thumb? Share some gardening tips. Or some gardening mishaps!

14. How do you find balance in your life?

15. Share 3 ways you practice self-care.

16. What are your Cinco de Mayo plans?

17. What is your favorite Mother’s Day craft or recipe?

18. What is the first thing you see in the morning?

19. Write about a book you recently read that stayed with you after you closed the last page.

20. Have you ever tried hot yoga? What was your experience?

21. What are you studying in your free time? Share your new knowledge with us.

22. The most disappointed I’ve ever been . . .

23. Do you feel pressured to be perfect?

24. Share your best photograph and the story behind it.

25. Mother’s Day! What is your favorite memory of your mom, or your favorite thing about being a mom?

26. Describe your dream home.

27. Are you a tree hugger?

28. Flash Fiction: Write a short story about a clock.

29. When you were nine years old….

30. What does your family do on family night?

31. If you could time travel to any year, which one would you visit?

32. Create a beautiful wreath for your door and share the tutorial.

33. Have you ever canned your own fruits or vegetables? Share a memory or recipe.

34. What made you smile this week?

35. Do you procrastinate, or do you like checking things off your list as fast as you can?

36. Write about your first love — be it a person, place, or thing.

37. Would you rather swim in the ocean, lake, or swimming pool?

38. What ingredients make a perfect Saturday?

39. What is the best thing you ever had for dessert? Share the memory or the recipe.

40. Memorial Day! Do you have a loved one who gave their life while serving their country?

41. Do you play a musical instrument? If not, what musical instrument would you love to learn to play?

42. What are your plans for the summer?

43. The Sound of Silence: Write about staying quiet when you feel like shouting.

44. Insult: Write about being insulted. How do you feel? Why do you think the other person insulted you?

45. Mirror, Mirror: What if you mirror started talking to you? What might the mirror say?

46. Dirty: Write a poem about getting covered in mud.

47. Light Switch: Write about coming out of the dark and seeing the light.

48. The Stars: Take inspiration from a night sky. Or, write about a time when “the stars aligned” in your horoscope.

49. Joke Poem: What did the wall say to the other wall? Meet ya at the corner! Hahaha.

50. Just Say Yes: Write about the power you felt when you told someone yes.

51: Sunrise/Sunset: It goes round and round.

52. Memory Lane: What’s it look like? How do you get there?

53. Tear-Jerker: Watch a movie that makes you cry. Write a poem about that scene in the movie.

54. Dear Diary: Write a poem or short story about a diary entry you’ve read or imagined.

55. Holding Hands: The first time you held someone’s hand.

56. Photograph: Write a story or journal entry influenced by a photograph.

57. Alarm Clock: Write about waking up.

58. Darkness: Write a poem or journal entry inspired by what you can’t see.

59. Refreshed: Write a poem about a time you really felt refreshed and renewed. Maybe it was a dip into a pool on a hot summer day, a drink of lemonade, or other situation that helped you relax and start again.

60. Handle With Care: Write about a very fragile or delicate object.

61. Drama: Write about a time when you got stuck in between two parties fighting with each other.

62. Slip Up: Write about making mistakes.

63. Spice: Write about flavors and tastes or a favorite spice of yours.

64. Sing a New Song: Take a popular song off the radio and rewrite it as a poem in your own words.

65. Telephone: Write about a phone call you recently received.

Be sure to read ALL the above and follow ALL of the above before posting!

Enjoy! You will do great!

Affiliate Groups

Donations:

Donations are welcome and anyone who donates 50,000 GPS or more will receive a merit badge. Sale from September 1 - 30, 2019 for 40,000 GPS.

Click here for our list of generous donors

UPDATE: As of June 2016:
Sunnie is now the leader and her assistant is Princess Megan Rose

This blogging group was initially founded by Elle who then passed it on to Rhonda . Now, she has passed it on to Patrece~So busy!!! who has now passed it on to me, Sunnie . I thank you all for creating and maintaining such a wonderful blogging group! Thank you for entrusting it to me, Sunnie and my indentured servant, Princess Megan Rose !

2,615 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 105 · per page   < >
by Sunnie · 09-01-19 @ 9:44 am
by Charity Marie -on hiatus- · 01-21-19 @ 10:16 am
by Sunnie · 12-28-18 @ 3:33 pm
by Sunnie · 09-01-18 @ 7:21 pm
by Sunnie · 09-01-18 @ 7:21 pm
by Choconut · 08-29-18 @ 7:35 am
by Queen Kissy · 08-27-18 @ 9:52 pm
by Elle · 08-26-18 @ 11:19 pm
by Sunnie · 08-08-18 @ 11:06 am
by Sunnie · 08-08-18 @ 11:03 am