SPONSORED LINKS
Get it for
Apple iOS.
Creative fun in
the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1967461
by Sunnie
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1967461
Prompts to help you blog about real life...

Open For May 2020

Open: May 1,2020
Closes: May 30, 2020 at 6 pm EST

"Welcome To My Reality Folder
We were in the December 30, 2019, Blogs Newsletter: "December 2019 Blogging Bliss Newsletter
Thank you so much Wordsmitty ✍️ *Heart*

*Gingerbread* Be sure to read and follow ALL before posting *Gingerbread* Thank you *Smile*

Welcome...

*Peno* Each month posting requirements:

*Starb* *Right* Please post ALL of your completed entries in ONE POST when completed during each month.
DO NOT PUT UNCOMPLETED ENTRIES IN THE FORUM FOR ANY MONTH AND CONTINUE TO WORK ON THEM.

*Starb* *Right* Be sure to post like this: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* To be clear you will put: January 2017 Prompts: I did x amount of Prompts ~ I did 3 prompts so I would say: January 2017 Prompts: I did 3 prompts.

Here is the example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts

*Starb* *Right* You only need to post once in the forum with all of your completed entries. This is what it will look like: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* Be sure to put in the item title line how many prompts you completed rather it be 1, 3, 5, 10, 35, 45, 55. Do you get the point? I want to know, please.

*Starb* *Right* You can check out my page if you want to see any more examples: "Welcome To My Reality There are a couple of private ones skip to the ones you can see as the rest are for registered users and higher. If you still can not see send me an email and I will copy and paste what you want to see to you in an email as long as it is not marked private.

*Peno* For how to put all prompts in one post:

*Snow4* *Right* Copy and paste all the prompts into your entry that you write in and then {hide} your entry until you have completed what you want and then unhide it {/hide}
Then post it into the forum *Right* "Welcome To My Reality Forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Be sure to write how many you completed for any month in your item title line as like in my example: "January 2017 Prompts/ I did 3 Prompts *Left* to also qualify for the merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* I will not be counting how many you do for any month. Also be sure to hide your entry until you have completely done the full amount that you want to complete before posting in the forum.

*Snow4* *Right* Do not forget to put the amount you have completed for the whole month in the item title line ~ to also qualify for a merit badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you have any questions regarding "Welcome To My Reality Forum, please email Sunnie to ensure that I see them and can reply in a timely manner. Not in the entry forum below, please . Thank you *Smile*

*Snow4* *Right* Have fun!

*Peno*How it Works:

*Starb* *Right* At the beginning of each month, the blog prompts for that month will be posted. They will encourage you to write an entry recording the reality of your life or at least encourage you to write. You may complete all or none of them. You may complete them in any order you choose. Some prompts will fit some days better than others.

*Starb* *Right* Blog entries will not be judged - this is about blogging and you should feel free to respond to the prompts as it befits your blogging style.

*Starb* *Right* Participation level is up to you. No sign-ups are required, even though you can if you wish also you may join or leave at any time.

Merit Badge in Writing
[Click For More Info]

From your friends at Showering Acts of Joy! Merit Badge in Journaling
[Click For More Info]

[Link To User sunnystarr] 

*^*Balloon5*^* Congratulations on your achieving your Journaling merit badge for completing 5 blog entries a week for weeks 76-79 with  [Link To Item #wtmr] ! *^*Balloon5*^* Keep up the great writing!

Merit Badge in Welcome To My Reality
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on getting in a minimum of 30 prompt replies for the month of May, 2016! Well earned, lady! Great job!

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 30 - 35 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Blogging Merit Badge Writing Merit Badge,

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 40 - 45 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Journaling Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* If you answer 55 to 60 prompts during the month you will be rewarded with a Welcome to My Reality Merit Badge.

*Snow4* *Right* In order to qualify for a merit badge, you must complete the full amount of prompt entries listed *Up* above as well as the other steps listed in this forum board. .

*Starb* *Right* You may still participate in this activity regardless of how many prompts you choose to do, the requirement *Up* above relates solely to the merit badge eligibility. Except you still need to follow the other steps listed in this forum board.*Starb*

*Ornament1y* *Right* I would like to have a link of everyone's journal/blog that you use for this wonderful place so that I can put it in here *Right* "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.
Why? For all of us to enjoy in here. So if you could just email me your link, I will place it in the link "WTMR Group Members' Blogs/Journals.

75 WRITING PROMPTS each TO SPARK YOUR IMAGINATION:
*Tulipv* I added extra prompts just in case there a few you don't wanna do, but if you do all 75 prompts for the month of May 2020 and you will receive my Days Of Sunshine Merit Badge! *Badge4*

May 2020 Prompts:

1. Friendship: Write about being friends with someone.
2. Dragon: Envision a dragon. Do you battle him? Or is the dragon friendly? Use descriptive language.
3. Greetings: Write a story or poem that starts with the word “hello” or other greetings.
4. The Letter: Write a poem or story using words from a famous letter or inspired by a letter someone sent you.
5. The Found Poem: Read a book and circle some words on a page. Use those words to craft a poem.
6. Eavesdropper: Create a poem, short story, or journal entry about a conversation you’ve overheard.
7. Addict: Everyone’s addicted to something in some shape or form. What are the things you can’t go without?
8. Dictionary Definition: Open up a dictionary to a random word. Define what that word means to you.
9. Cleaning: Hey, even writers, and creative artists have to do housework sometimes. Write about doing laundry, dishes, and other cleaning activities.
10. Great Minds: Write about someone you admire and you thought to have had a beautiful mind.
11. Missed Connections: If you go to Craigslist, there is a “Missed Connections” section where you can find some interesting storylines to inspire your writing.
12. Foreclosure: Write a poem or short story about someone who has lost or is about to lose their home.
13. Smoke, Fog, and Haze: Write about not being able to see ahead of you.
14. Sugar: Write something so sweet, it makes your teeth hurt.
15. Dread: Write about doing something you don’t want to do.
16. Fear: What scares you a little? What do you feel when scared? How do you react?
17. Closed Doors: What’s behind the door? Why is it closed?
18. Shadow: Imagine you are someone’s shadow for a day.
19. Good Vibes: What makes you smile? What makes you happy?
20. Shopping: Write about your shopping wishlist and how you like to spend money.
21. The Professor: Write about a teacher that has influenced you.
22. Rewrite: Take any poem or short story you enjoy. Rewrite it in your own words.
23. Jewelry: Write about a piece of jewelry. Who does it belong to?
24. Sounds: Sit outside for about an hour. Write down the sounds you hear.
25. War and Peace: Write about a recent conflict that you dealt with in your life.
26. Frame It: Write a poem or some phrases that would make for good wall art in your home.
27. Puzzle: Write about putting together the pieces of puzzles.
28. Fire-starters: Write about building a fire.
29. Coffee & Tea: Surely you drink one or the other or know someone who does- write about it!
30. Car Keys: Write about someone getting their driver’s license for the first time.
31. What You Don’t Know: Write about a secret you’ve kept from someone else or how you feel when you know someone is keeping a secret from you.
32. What might be happening here? Write about it!
33. The Sound of Silence: Write about staying quiet when you feel like shouting.
34. Insult: Write about being insulted. How do you feel? Why do you think the other person insulted you?
35. Mirror, Mirror: What if your mirror started talking to you? What might the mirror say?
36. Dirty: Write a poem about getting covered in mud.
37. Light Switch: Write about coming out of the dark and seeing the light.
38. The Stars: Take inspiration from a night sky. Or, write about a time when “the stars aligned” in your horoscope.
39. Joke Poem: What did the wall say to the other wall? Meet you at the corner! Write something inspired by a favorite joke.
40. Just Say No: Write about the power you felt when you told someone no.
41. Just Say Yes: Write about the power you felt when you told someone yes.
42. Sunrise/Sunset: The sun comes up, the sun goes down. It goes round and round. Write something inspiring about the sunrise or sunset.
43. Memory Lane: What does Memory Lane look like? How do you get there?
44. Tear-Jerker: Watch a movie that makes you cry. Write about that scene in the movie.
45. Dear Diary: Write an entry anything you want
46. Holding Hands: The first time you held someone’s hand.
47. Photograph: Write a story or journal entry influenced by a photograph you see online or in a magazine.
48. Alarm Clock: Write about waking up.
49. Darkness: Write a poem or journal entry inspired by what you can’t see.
50. Refreshed: Write a poem about a time you really felt refreshed and renewed.
51. Handle With Care: Write about a very fragile or delicate object.
52. Drama: Write about a time when you got stuck in between two parties fighting with each other.
Slip Up: Write about making mistakes.
53. Spice: Write about flavors and tastes or a favorite spice of yours.
54. Sing a New Song: Take a popular song off the radio and rewrite it as a poem in your own words.
55. Telephone: Write about a phone call you recently received.
56. Name: Write a poem or short story using your name in some way or form.
57. Dollhouse: Write a poem or short story from the viewpoint of someone living in a dollhouse.
58. Random Wikipedia Article: Go to Wikipedia and click on Random Article. Write about whatever the page you get.
59. Silly Sports: Write about an extreme or silly sport. If none inspires you, make up the rules for your own game.
60. Recipe: Write about a recipe for something abstract, such as a feeling.
61. Famous Artwork: Choose a famous painting and write about it.
62. Where That Place Used to Be: Think of a place you went to when you were younger but it now no longer there or is something else. Capture your feelings about this in your writing.
63. The last Person, You Talked to: Write a quick little poem or story about the last person you spoke with.
64. Caught Red-Handed: Write about being caught doing something embarrassing.
65. Interview: Write a list of questions you have for someone you would like to interview, real or fictional.
66. Missing You: Write about someone you miss dearly.
67. Geography: Pick a state or country you’ve never visited. Write about why you would or would not like to visit that place.
68. Geography writing prompt ~ randomly point to a place on a map or globe. Do you want to go there? Why or why not?
69. Random Song: Turn on the radio, use the shuffle feature on your music collection or your favorite streaming music service. Write something inspired by the first song you hear.
70. Hero: Write a tribute to someone you regard as a hero.
71. Ode to Strangers: Go people watching and write an ode to a stranger you see on the street.
72. Advertisement: Advertisements are everywhere, aren’t they? Write using the slogan or line from an ad.
73. Book Inspired: Think of your favorite book. Now write a poem that sums up the entire story in 10 lines.
74. Magic: Imagine you have a touch of magic, and can make impossible things happen. What would you do?
75. Fanciest Pen: Get out your favorite pen, pencils, or even colored markers and write using them!

Be sure to read ALL the above and follow ALL of the above before posting!

Enjoy! You will do great!

Affiliate Groups

Donations:

Donations are welcome and anyone who donates 50,000 GPS or more will receive a merit badge.

Click here for our list of generous donors

UPDATE: As of June 2016:
Sunnie is now the leader and her assistant is Princess Megan Rose

This blogging group was initially founded by Elle who then passed it on to Rhonda . Now, she has passed it on to Patrece~So busy!!! who has now passed it on to me, Sunnie . I thank you all for creating and maintaining such a wonderful blogging group! Thank you for entrusting it to me, Sunnie and my indentured servant, Princess Megan Rose !

2,570 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 103 · per page   < >
by Sunnie · about 3 hours ago
by Alexi · about 4 hours ago
by Chris Breva, M. Div. soon · about 5 hours ago
by Sunnie · about 7 hours ago
by Chris Breva, M. Div. soon · 05-20-20 @ 8:39 am
by Sunnie · 05-16-20 @ 7:28 am
by Sunnie · 05-16-20 @ 7:22 am
by Kit_Carmelite · 05-16-20 @ 12:45 am
by Sunnie · 05-14-20 @ 12:07 pm
by Kit_Carmelite · 05-20-20 @ 4:31 pm