Autism Information and Moral Support Forum
Welcome to Autism Awareness Forum
Thank you for the image goes to: Hannah ♣♫♣
This is for the parents with severe to high functioning kids to adults. Let me tell you a little about myself, I have a daughter who has ADHD and a son who has Autism and he's on the Autism Spectrum and he's severe. I've had people be so rude to me that, they would hurt my feelings and they didn't know what I've gone through with my kids especially my son. So I want to let parents know, they have a place to talk, write a poem, and tell others about their kids and stories. I have a few poems but I can put my poem on my contest page.
Another, I will be putting some information on this page, so you can go do some research but for some reason, you need help, I can be able to help you and do the research with you so we can pass the information to someone who needs the help. You can post the information and I can post it up and let everyone see.
Since the community has people who are on the Autism Spectrum, there are going to be rules for this forum:
1. I want respect and that's number one because I won't tolerate any name calling and no attitudes towards anybody.
2. I will give you a warning but if you don't listen, you will be suspended by not coming back to the group unless you apologize.
2. if the problem still persists then you both have to email me at once and talk to me, since I'm the one who controls this forum.
3. So if you still can't resolve the issue then you will get booted out of the group permanently depending on who started it first.
4. Please be kind and nice to the parents and their families because you may not know what they are going through or how they feel.
The one thing I won't tolerate either, being so mean to the parents because the parents do there best to control their kids and they get a lot of negative feedback from other people, so this will be a place where they can get to know each other and have moral support. You have to remember, the parents and their kids have feelings, so you must be tactful how you say things to each other.
This is a contest page below, so you can post a poem or short story either about you and your loved one.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
|This forum is currently EMPTY!|