*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1494453
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Medical · #1013752
Share your feelings, frustrations. Teach others about yours, learn about theirs.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 20, 2007 at 11:10pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello
Thanks. I've just had the braces for...wow, about two or three years, I can't quite remember! He never said anything about other meds, it was just the one, and then oh well. I would try to get a second opinion, but he's just about the only good podiatrist in town! (One of the multitude of problems of living in a small town...) You're right, it's not fair, especially since I'm the one who has to "live with it." The only time I've been back since then was to get new braces since my old ones were falling apart, and those cost over $70.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."-Nietzsche
Come check out "Invalid Item! *Heart* *Kiss*
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors! 218143218143 adorable light purple angel bear very cute pink bunny cute little penguin tag ** Image ID #765748 Unavailable ** beautiful signature made for me by Damiana gothprincess angel sig beautiful "Pegasus-in-Purple" signature sparkle faery signature ** Image ID #1187837 Unavailable ** beautiful GothPrincessAngel signature Image #748946 over display limit. -?- Image #1220756 over display limit. -?- Image #1204752 over display limit. -?-
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello · 04-17-07 2:05am
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Hello · 04-17-07 6:09pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Hello · 04-17-07 8:35pm
Re: Re: Re: Hello · 04-20-07 6:20pm
by Incurable Romantic
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 04-20-07 11:10pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello · 04-30-07 11:27pm
by Incurable Romantic

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Incurable Romantic.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1494453