the palm of your hand.
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Comedy · #1723002
Books, TV, Movies, Music, Too...Quotes I Like
<< Previous · Message List · Next >>
Aug 10, 2018 at 9:41am
Edited: August 10, 2018 at 9:55am
*Cow*August Reading and other tHiNgs
The book I am reading is "Believe Me" by J.P. Delaney. So far, after 50 pages, it's alright, I hope it gets better as I go along.

The movie I watched was Circle of Friends. I first got a new VHS tape that was broken so I sent it back to Amazon. Then, this week at the used book store, I found the DVD which is pristine. I got it for trade credits so that was good. We watched it and it has subtitles and we were able to watch it all the way through. It stars Minnie Driver, Chris O'Donnell and Colin Firth from 1995. To order it new on Amazon (the DVD) is more than 50$ so it was a good find.

It has a lot of lovely scenes in Ireland.

I am listening to Cat Stevens still in the car - a holdover from July when I traditionally break out the Cat Man.

On TV it's Law and Order. We are almost through with all 20 seasons and starting again at the beginning. Season 16 was the best of all. Although, I do love Jerry Orbach as Lenny. Lenny with Ed is the best pairing of all, followed by Dennis Farina and Ed. Love Jesse L. Martin! *Heartp*

We are watching NCIS from the start, also.

Cleaning out the garage to make way for a new refrigerator for the garage. This is because the horrible GE fridge in the house is about on its last gasp. Don't want to lose a bunch of food. Never again for a side by side because I would like to be able to fit a pizza box in the fridge.

*Heartv*

This is a lovely image for me from Lizco252!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Cow*August Reading and other tHiNgs · 08-10-18 9:41am
by ♥hOOves♥

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ♥hOOves♥.
Username:
Password:
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.Writing.Com/view/1723002