*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3444833
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 25, 2021 at 10:33pm
Looking for writing partner! Offering paid membership
Hello! I am seeking a partnership with another site member to help me with my writing projects, such as interactives, campfires, etc. In exchange for said partner's help, I am willing to pay for a full 1 year Upgraded Membership for that WDC member, and perhaps can help them with their own works from time to time as well. Any WDC member may apply, but I do have a few ground rules.

1. In order to be considered for the position, you must be at least a decent writer yourself. I'm not asking for professional published authors, but I expect your work to be at least understandable and have a decent length. No super short additions to my stories, or anything like that.

2. I strongly suggest taking a look at my portfolio before applying. This is so you get a feel for what my stories are typically like, and to see if you share the same interests. I want you to enjoy working with me, so if you're not into monsters, anthros, and RPG type stories, you need not apply.

3. That said, however, I might try some new things once in a while, write about a totally different topic to shake things up. Therefore, you must be willing to adapt and try something different as well. If I ask you to add to a particular storyline, you should at minimum give it a go, you might like it. If you're really not comfortable writing about something, just say so.

I hope whoever reads this will consider my offer, and to hear from you soon.

Happy Writing!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Looking for writing partner! Offering paid membership · 08-25-21 10:33pm
by Johnny Foxx

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3444833