The task is simple. Write a limerick!1
The rules are just as easy...
1. In honor of our 12th birthday, your limerick must include the words "one" and "two".
NOTE: Your limerick does NOT have to be about Writing.Com, writing, or birthdays... but it must include the word "one" AND the word "two" in the poem or it will be disqualified. Actually, we prefer that your limerick be about something other than Writing.Com, writing or birthdays. We've had plenty of those. We want something NEW.
2. You may only submit ONE limerick, so make it good!
3. The rating must stay at ASR or E.
4. Make it a good one! We'll breeze right by the cliche, typical limericks, so BE CREATIVE. Hint: we are fans of clever and funny.
5. You may include no more than 3 verses in your submission.
6. Please submit your limerick in the space provided below by either entering your text or bitem link.
7. This contest runs from September 1st through September 7th at 11:59pm (WdC Time). Winners will be announced shortly thereafter in "Site News & Announcements" .
The prizes are:
250,000 Gift Points
100,000 Gift Points
50,000 Gift Points
In addition to Gift Points: each winner will receive an official Writing.Com Birthday Merit Badge: