*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't Make them Aware
  2. Personality
  3. Motherly Figure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710608-Swapping-Hotel/cid/2413116-Dont-Make-them-Aware
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1710608
Inspired by Switcher's "Moritary Arms" a mad sceintist swaps guests, and sometimes staff.
This choice: Don't Make them Aware  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Don't Make them Aware

    by: DrZaaijer
Danny and Linda had swapped personalities. Dr. Elizabeth was about to send them back, but then she came up with a wonderfully wicked idea. "Let's make Linda a crossdresser in more ways than one," she thought. Then they were sent back to their room.

Later that day, Danny was dressed in his mom's clothes of a casual blue dress with canvas tennis shoes and some light makeup. "The girls and I are leaving," Danny told Linda.

"OK, where are you going?"

"We are going to the salon. The three of us are going to get our hair and nails done."

"OK fine."

"I left you something to eat in the fridge if you get hungry."

"Got it."

The trio left for a girls day out: Danny and his two sisters.

Once everyone was left, Linda sprung into action. It was rare that she was home alone and knew no one would be back anytime soon. She kicked off her sneakers and ran into the bedroom which contained Danny's clothes. She got onto the bed and pulled off her white athletic socks, Next she pulled off her t-shirt unzipped her jeans and pulled down her jeans and boys briefs in one quick motion. She was naked now.

She looked into Danny's lingerie drawer and saw his panties. There were many designs and colors. The sight of them got her excited and a little wet. Soon she would be wearing one. She wished she could wear them all the time, but she couldn't let anyone know she wore woman's things. She would just be too embarrassed. How could she live it down if everyone knew she wore woman's clothing. The embarrassment was getting her even hotter. Finally she picked a lacy pair of bikini panties. She was about to put them one when she realized how wet she was. She couldn't put them on, they would get 'soiled' and how could she explain that to Danny. There was only one thing to do. She took the panties and went into the bathroom and found one of Danny's pads and put it into the crotch. "That would keep everything clean," she thought. Finally she put the pad into the panty and pulled the pair up her legs. It made her feel so hot. Wearing Danny's panties.

Naked except for the panties, she returned to the bedroom and found a bra. It was a matching lacy bra to match the panties. She put her arms through the straps and settled her boobs into the cups. Then she stood up straight and fastened the hooks behind her. She looked into the mirror and posed in just the bra and panties. But that wasn't enough, she wanted to get fully dressed.

Fashion tights was fetched next. She rolled them up her fingers and then up her legs all the way past the top of the panties to almost her belly button. She chose a pretty dress next. Danny wore a casual dress to go out, but Linda wanted to wear something much more formal. She found a chiffon tank cocktail dress and made sure her bra straps were placed where they couldn't be seen.

With her clothing done, she returned to the bathroom to put on makeup. That took an half an hour to make up her face. Earrings, a necklace and assorted bracelets and rings completed her outfit. She slipped her feet into three inch pumps and she was completely done.

She felt so hot, so sexy. Before checking into the hotel Linda had worn these clothes all the time. But now she felt guilty about wearing them which made her feel so hot she could explode without even touching herself. She didn't have to do anything, all she had to do was be in women's clothes.

Feeling as she did, she simply went to the couch and sat down, making sure to smooth her skirt underneath her and watch TV. She felt so horny she couldn't even concentrate on what was on. It really didn't matter.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Linda touches herself

2. The family returns home unexpectantly

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710608-Swapping-Hotel/cid/2413116-Dont-Make-them-Aware