Become a young witch or mad scientist training to protect the world!
On a world known as Nero Earth, there was a vicious war between witches and mad scientists that devastated the entire world. Monsters were made by the powers of both supernatural and super science. The general public at large fought back and eventually won, ending the war. Only civilization as we know it was left in ruin and chaos.
One century after the war, civilization rose again into five great kingdoms in a much changed world. The five great kingdoms were:
Olympus in New-Europe.
Olympus rests in the high mountains of Eastern Europe. It is surrounded and protected by active volcanoes that now rumble out of control. There is an equal split of magical and technological warriors.
Atlantis in Oceania
Atlantis is a 'glass' domed kingdom that rests on an artificial island that can vanish and appear anywhere on or below the seven oceans of Nero Earth. It primarily rests in the North Atlantic. Their warriors rely heavy on technology but they have a few magical warriors.
El Dorado in the Amazon Jungle.
El Dorado rests in the Amazon Jungle. It is protected by the dense jungle and the monsters that reside there. Their warriors rely heavily upon magic but they have a few technological warriors.
Babylon in the Great Deserts
Babylon rests in the great deserts of the Middle East. It is protected by the desert and the monsters who reside there. It's people work to regain control of the monsters left behind by the terrible war. Some of their efforts have paid off but it is considered a futile task by many in the other kingdoms. Still, they are greatly respected for their accomplishments. Their magical and technological warriors each have one 'tamed' monster working along side them.
Utopia of Soviet
Utopia rests in the great cold expanse of what was once known as Siberia. It is a tropical oasis that should not exist in such hostile conditions but it does. It is protected by the barren. This kingdom is a technological magic realm that believes technology fused with magic is the key to protecting the peace. Their warriors have weapons that use both magic and mad science.
This story focuses on the Olympus kingdom where the head master of Ares Academy is named Professor Alpha Zeus. The head teacher is named Alia Siren; she is one of a set of triplets. Her two sisters are also teachers, Beta Siren and Trina Siren. (reference to the three sirens or masters of fate in Greek Mythology.)
The first character introduced is named Li Hercules. (Li is Chinese in origin meaning strength) This boy of fourteen had a European mother and a Chinese father. He is polite but has a hot temper and is not afraid of a fight. He carries a double headed war-hammer as a weapon which can fire bolts of electricity on one end and magical blasts on the other on top of being a heavy blunt instrument. He possesses incredible strength and endurance but he is only average when it comes to speed.
1. You may create and play any character of yours or other person's design. Follow the above example to introduce any new character. This character my come from any of the five kingdoms listed above or even a new kingdom. Use the above kingdom descriptions as an example to introduce the new kingdom. If this character plays out well, I will add the new kingdom to the list.
2. Do not kill off any character without a good reason! Make the death of a warrior have meaning!
3. When playing any character start the chapter using the following opening line:
(Character's name) POV
4. All chapters are in the first person (I, me, myself, etc.) See rule 3.
5. Be descriptive but not graphic regardless of the content of any given chapter. Any entry that qualifies as graphic or offensive will be deleted without notice!
6. You may create any monster of magic or technological origin. However, try to be original when naming them. Examples: 1. Undead warrior: A technological monster made from the remnants of corpses. (Frankenstein's monster 2. Super Zombie: A seven foot zombie with magical weapons from the war.
7. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me and ask!