*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In his room
  2. Sleeping giant
  3. What to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/287749-In-his-room
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1017426
You are shrunk in a beach! What to do?
This choice: Climb him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In his room

    by: Blackguard
You thought you should climb him, but you blushed just as you thought about it. He was a tall, well-built guy with light brown hair and brown eyes. But then again, you were beautiful too. You had also light brown hair, shoulder-long, and amber eyes. You also had a great figure.
His feet were very sensible (as you had experienced), so you should climb his arm. You walked towards his hand and climbed it. His palm was so extensive. Even his little finger was bigger than you. You then started to climb his wrist, then his arm. His biceps was huge and hard, as you could feel under your tiny feet soles. When you reached his chest, you started to climb his neck. Already on his face you headed towards the middle of his eyes.
"Matt", you whispered. No response.
"Matt", you said in a louder voice. Still no responce.
"MAAATT!", you shouted. He woke up startled and quickly sat down, sending you flying. You landed a few meters away on the sand.
"What was that!", he exclaimed. He got on his feet and started to walk towards you. When he was in front of you, he bent down to get a better view. You both looked at each other for a while. He then broke the silence.
"Amy?", he asked, surprised. "Is that you?".
"Yes", you said, a little intimidated by his size.
"Here. Let me give you a lift", he said, placing his open palm next to you. You climbed it. Then he lifted you to eye level.
"But how?", he said.
"I don't know", you answered.
"So, what are we going to do?", he asked.
"How am I supposed to know?", you said.
"Maybe I should take you to my hotel room", he said. "There we could think about this better".
"Fine", you said. He then took you to his room. There, he left you softly on his bed and sat down.
"What now?", he asked.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Let's get someone's help", you said.

2. "Investigate", you said.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blackguard (UN: blackguard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017426-Shrunk-in-a-beach/cid/287749-In-his-room