*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/302282-Isdas-Miscalculations
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1057534
Anime characters have never been so wild before
This choice: See what Isda the Angel of Food is up to  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Isda's Miscalculations

    by: ghost
As Touji, Kensuke, and Hikari were leaving Misatos apartment. Isda had returned after feasting on some poor bystanders(12 Boyscouts, their troupe Leader, and a group of women talking in front of a coffee shop). It sent a metal claw down its crack masked shaped mouth as it looked on the feast that was happening in Misatos house.

It didn't understand why Shinji and Misato were enjoying this so much. The angel ate because its body constantly needed food, but these two organisms were eating for fun, pleasure, and vengeance(Against Asuka anyways). Isda's throat grew large as it spitted up a pair of Reebox shoes as a statement of how disgusted it was with what it was seeing.

'Insolent whelps' Isda thought as it looked at Misato finishing her meal. 'How dare they eat for fun! I changed them so they would crave humans for food, not pleasure! THEY shall pay dearly for this!'

But that was only the beginning of its disappintment. It sent a mysterious invisible black wave of energy towards Misato and Shinji. It passed through the walls as it went towards Misato. The energy slowly crept threw her body as it scanned her, it then stopped as it got the needed information.

The black wave exited Misatos body as she shivered from the feeling of it leaving her. "Did it just get colder?" she said as she tried to cover her body in clothes to keep her warm.

As the energy passed through Misatos door, Shinji was rubbing his belly and laughing from the feeling of Asuka being digested and constantly kicking and punching. "Asuka, the more you struggle, the more I like it!" He laughed as he heard murmurs like "Get me the hell out of here!" and "If you don't let me out i'll make your body a living HELL FOR YOU for the rest of your life." But Shinji payed no remarks.

And just like with Misato, the energy entered and scanned Shinji. As it exited Shinji, Shinji didn't feel cold like Misato but really horny(Like different side effects from a drug). He decided to go have sex with Misato. As he struggled to get up, a punch from Asuka into his stomach had caused him to fall over and crash land stomach first into the floor.

"That'll teach you you bitch!" Shinji said with a growl as he continued to try to get up. And as he fought to get up, the energy vanished into thin air.

---Meanwhile During the scanning----

Isda was disappointed. Its eyes were filled with numbers and letters as it scanned Misato and Shinji. It appeared to it that these two had so far eaten three organisms together, one of which was reformed in the others body.

'Miscalculation on my part' It thought as it learned of the reforming ability. 'And since I can only change the structure of foods the same way, reforming will constantly happen if they decide to reform their prey if they reform new devorers or I affect other beings of their kind.'

And of course its greatest disappointment was how long it took to eat. 'It appears that at the rate their eating, Nerv will be finished of all employees in 1867 days. I cannot wait that long. I must join my father soon. I need to find more candidates.'

Thats when it remembered seeing three people leaving the apartment complex. 'Yes, they will be suffecient.' and it teleported into the air.

---Meanwhile with the Two Stooges and Class Rep---

Touji was pulling out three beers he had swiped from his dads and grandpas secret stash. He tossed one to both Kensuke and Hikari. Kensuke was happy about getting to have beer for the first time, but Hikari got angry real quickly.

"Where did you get those!?" She asked angrily as steam came from her ears."My dad had a stash of them hidden in a small, compact refrigerator he has under his bed. I snatched three when he wasn't looking." And this got him into a big argument with Hikari.

"I can't believe you did that!"

"Hey they taste great, try some Hikari."

"No way am I drinking beer! That stuff will ruin your life and mess up your brain."

"Don't be like that-"

And so it went on like that for 15 minutes of constant arguing. Kensuke, who was watching the lovers quirrel, moaned in agony of listening to it. 'Damn it! I need to get laid real soon otherwise i'll have to listen to these two forever!' He thought as he opened the poptab of the beer. He turned his attention towards these two.

He had always felt attracted Touji. Although he wanted to get laid by any women who would have him(Strippers, Rei, heck, he'll even fuck Asuka just to take away his virginity.)

But if he never had sex with a women, Touji would always be his second choice. Those big muscles he had seen under those clothes. His solid six pack and a tight hard ass which he had seen in the showers for the first time had gotten him into a bathroom stall jacking off for a few minutes. Touji had told him that he exercised daily so all the babes would be over him. Sadly, he was mistaken and the only two people who ever saw something in him was the Class Rep and himself.

Suddenly he felt a shiver down his spine like some kind of unhuman force was watching them. 'Man did it just get colder out here?' he thought as he covered his arms to keep himself warm. Unknowing to him, a black wave of energy had entered their beers and merged itself with the contents of the cans.

'Now, with these three' Isda thought as it calculated its plan while walking on all fours on the side of a building keeping its speed up with the three humans walking before it. 'It will take 679 days before the devouring of all Nerv operatives. Far better than the original time span. But I need to hurry faster, I must increase it another 9x's so I can join my father at my intended time.' and with that, Isda vanished to hunt for food.

Finally, Touji had finally got Hikari to break down to the point she would agree. "Alrigt, alright!" She said frustrated with the fight. "I'll drink some!"

"I knew you'd see it my way!" He said with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah." She said angrily as she opened her beer.

'Finally!' Kensuke thought as the three of them took a sip of their beers, not knowing what will happen to them in the process.

You have the following choices:

1. Back to Misato and Shinji

*Noteb*
2. Continue wtih These three

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghost (UN: alpha2omega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1057534-Anime-Vore-GTS-GT-Shrinking-Unbirth/cid/302282-Isdas-Miscalculations