*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1092492
Vampires, zombies,werewolves,monsters. How will you handle the onslaugh of evil.

Vampires, zombies,werewolves,monsters. How will you handle the onslaugh of evil.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Various creatures of the night have been unleashed! You must find a way to stop the swelling of their numbers and silence their spread of evil once and for all.

First off, the main characters:

Malachi: In his 20s. He wears black boots, black jeans, black T-shirt and a knee length leather jacket. Unlike the others, he knows these creatures and he actually searches them out. He keeps a pair of short daggers/swords under his jacket. The other characters will have to find weapons as they go.

Mary: 18. Very preppy and popular. Averadge height,slim build, dark blond hair with light blond highlights. She is usually wearing something in the way of hip hugger jeans and a pink tank top, or some variation. She is very smart, but is a little on the prissy side, so she gets scared a lot easier than the others.

Adam: Also smart, but more in the sense of being a geek. Wears glasses, has long,unkempt hair,blue jeans and some sort of flannel shirt. He almost always carries a laptop around.

Eve: She is kind of the female counterpart of Malachi. A trained fighter who wastes no time in attempting to take down the monsters. She usually dresses in red leather pants, black tank top and a short black leather jacket. She has shoulder length black hair and has a slight accent, maybe british?

Rules
Please keep the story in third person.

For the most part, anything goes, but I don't want anything crude or pornographic. I will edit things at my discretion.

You can incorporate any manner of evil beings into this story, take things from mythology, horror films or your own creations, just don't be too obsurd.

You may kill off the main character if you so choose.

Have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092492-Things-That-Go-Bump-in-the-Night