*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Caveman
  2. 200 feet tall
  3. How Big?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/2222484-Caveman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1269002
Your trapped in a giant's house. What do you do?
This choice: A giant foot crashes down on you (not lethal yet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Caveman

    by: Jayguy
Desperate for shelter, you scurry towards a nearby cave. You're relieved that you finally found shelter to rest and dry off. As well as the overbearing vegetation, the intense rainfall soaked your entire body. You take a seat on the damp cavern floor and take off your jacket. The thorns on one of the many bushes you encounter shredded the cloth. What a shame, considering how expensive it was.

As you toss aside your jacket, you suddenly get the feeling that you're not alone in this cave. Call it adventurer's intuition.

Your suspicions are confirmed when a enormous slap of flesh pushes you down on the hard floor of the cave, pinning you from the waist down. You immediately try to wriggle out from the sudden obstruction amidst the stench, and succeed! You focus your gaze towards whatever pinned you down and find your mouth agape with shock.

A giant caveman sitting don a rock, with his left foot right in front of you and the other resting on his left leg. The giant prehistoric human had tan skin, long unkempt hair, and terrible hygiene. That combined with the fact that he was completely naked led you to take a step away from the man. He was well-built, with an almost flat stomach and large pecs. He was well-endowed as well.

While trying to think of what to do, you couldn't help but look at his cock as it sat, flacid, in between his legs.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jayguy (UN: jayguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1269002-Trapped-in-a-Giants-House/cid/2222484-Caveman