*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1300951-Hungry-Hungry-Pokemon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1300951
You shrink somewhere in the Pokemon world, and now the Pokemon want you!

You shrink somewhere in the Pokemon world, and now the Pokemon want you!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're the main, an unkown non-trainer, the first chapter will ask you what gender you are so there are, so there are potentially 1000+ scenarios!(#of Pokemon times 2= more 1000+!)Almost anything goes,just keep at a 13+ level and keep it in the second person! Pokemon battles go off topic so none of those. The Pokemon might want to do several 'things' to you: eat you, befriend you, mate with you, etc. Oh yeah, I'll try and add to your interactives if you to this.(Just don't expect a long one out of me, I'm not good at putting more than 4 paragraphs a chapter) I would like this to have more additions. If you don't have an interactive to add to I'll try and reward you with gp.

Don't add chapters that only have one choice.UPDATE: I WILL NOW ALLOW POKEANTHROS AND TALKING POKEMON!!!!! WHEEE!!!

Note: I retain the right to delete poor quality additions or nonsensical paths. Try to stay at least somewhat understandable people. -_-

Notice: When attempting to delete a small number of low quality additions, writing.com apparently decided to bug out and deleted the entire Poke Anthro Prey chain. I have no way to recover these lost chapters. My apologies for any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1300951-Hungry-Hungry-Pokemon