*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345035-A-Simpsons-THOH-Transformation-Story
by Grom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1345035
Characters from the Simpson's get Transformed on Halloween. Various types of TF supported.

Characters from the Simpson's get Transformed on Halloween. Various types of TF supported.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the Simpson's Halloween TF story. This is an interactive dedicated to the transformation of characters from the Simpson's.

TF's can include but are not limited too.

Expansion.(WG, INF, ect.)
Size.(Shrink/Grow.)
Age.(AR/AP.)
Inanimate.(Object TF.)
TG.
Animal.
Clothes.

Most types of TF are allowed but there are a few rules.

No killing characters.
No sex/no vore.
New chapters must add to the story and advance the plot in some way. One or two line chapters will be edited or removed unless they are extra options that could not fit in a previous chapter due to the limited number of choices allowed in an interactive on this site.
New chapters must have at least something to do with the option that they where added too. No spam please.
Please make an effort to actually describe what's going on rather than just saying "Something happened, then something else happened. Then this happened." This is especially true for the transformations themselves, after all that's part of what makes an interactive great seeing other peoples takes on various TF's. No ending chapters without a good reason. If your going to put an end in the story be sure to tie up all or at least most of the loose ends before you do. Seriously, if it's an end let it be a natural end to the story arc not just BANG! END! For no reason.
Limited swearing please. Please keep to the age rating.
Other than that pretty much anything goes, so what are you waiting for? Get in there and transform some Simpson's!

Note: Most of the threads have a defined plot but the last thread the "Random/Freestyle halloween story thread" is for ad libbing/meandering/random story's that don't fit into the first nine threads. If you want to do something random but still Simpson's TF related please do it here not in the threads that have a defined plot that is going somewhere.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1345035-A-Simpsons-THOH-Transformation-Story