*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1033452-Shove-your-whole-arm-in-her-asshole
by Doom
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1384303
Todd, a sixteen year old boy, is shrunken in mysterious circumstances. Adventure ensues.
This choice: Shove your whole arm in her asshole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Shove your whole arm in her asshole

    by: Tiny B
You stick your whole arm into her asshole and well you got her attention all right she jumps up shocked and hurridly runs to the bathroom. When she is running to the bathroom you are sucked up her asshole "Awww crap" you thought (no pun intended) " I though for sure that would get me out of this mess not into it." Then you hear her shut the bathroom door and hear her open the toilet. She pulls down her shorts and panties and sits down. You see light and hope that she is not using the toilet than the light gets dimmer as you notice she is about to. Well you hear her grunt and a rumbling noise follows then you are launched down ward into the toilet as she lets out a "pppppfffffffffffttttttttt" The smell is horrible but you seem to enjoy it. "NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" you shout as you realize you are falling and right before you hit the water. While screaming this water enters your mouth and as you resurface you notice a steaming hot, golden yellow stream comiming from Shannon. You notice its moving toward you. You swimm out of the way as it spashes past you and of couse you get splashed on. You look up and notice you are directly under the hole you came out of. Then you hear another grunt and another fart that lets out a whole lot of brown logs the size of apartment complexes. You seem to have dodged every single one except the last one which sends you under the water but you push your self out from undernieth it right before you hit bottom. When you resurface again you notice a white sheet of paper falling toward you. You swim and the corner hits you and barely drags you under. You end up resufacing again as you notice your sister looking at the mess she made. "Thats discusting." you hear her say as she reaches for the handle. "No!" you shout but its to late FLUSH!! Your world spins and spin but you are two small and light that you dont get flushed you just resurface. Then everything goes dark Shannon didnt close the lid she just turned the light of and left the bathroom.

Boom! BOom! BOOm! BOOM! you hear someone approching the bathroom. Then the light turns on and you see someone standing there but who?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mother

*Noteb*
2. Annie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiny B (UN: tinyb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1384303-Shrunken-at-Home/cid/1033452-Shove-your-whole-arm-in-her-asshole