*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1502010
You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!

You have suddenly shrunk in Japan, and now you must survive being only 2 inches tall!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
NOTE: A few rules to remember if you want to add.
1. You may add on to the cast, and the nationality of the giantesses need not be Japanese.
2. Only the main character can be shrunk. If you wish, you can shrink him down beyond 2 inches.
3. Nothing gay or lesbian. I can't stand those.
4. No one-liner or two-liner chapters. Don't be afraid, add on to my story!
5. Just because he's invulnerable DOES NOT mean he can't die. Be creative!
6. Last rule: HAVE FUN!

I have decided to convert this into a character profile page. Anyone who appears in my story will get a spot here.

Jon Hartley 22 years old. The main character of the story, and the unfortunate (or fortunate?) guy who gets shrunk to 2 inches after being a test subject. You are quite athletic, but are also a closeted pervert.

Motoko Kijima 28 years old. The main person behind the whole shrink ray project. A very beautiful person with long jet-black hair and healthy C-cup breasts, but with very unpredictable tendencies. Some even say she's up to no good.

Julianne Byron 22 years old. Your accompanying girlfriend, who had felt neglected after you took the job, but still followed you anyway. She has short brown hair and B-cup breasts, and a gentle personality. At least, what you know.

Natsuko Hasegawa 21 years old. A typical Japanese girl who had just left her teens, and you somehow stumble on her date. She has brown hair and B-cup breasts. In short, a Japanese version of Julianne.

Saki Yamamoto 22 years old. A researcher at Fukujima Technologies. Known to be quite grumpy and resents you for some reason. 5' 7" frame and minor C-cup breasts.

Junko Kawakami 24 years old. Works as a researcher at Fukujima Technologies. She is an honest and hardworking individual. She looks up to Dr. Motoko Kijima, and is friends with Saki. She thinks you're cute. She is 5' 8" and a slim but attractive figure.

Katherine "Kat" Rush 24 years old. A spy working for a unknown agency. A reluctant worker, she is actually gentle at heart, but when she gets mad, ruthless to no extent. She had long golden blonde hair and borderline D-cup breasts.

Your task is to escape the lab, and venture out into a world of giants to get help, but who knows what might happen to you, out in a world where everyone literally towers over you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1502010-Shrunk-in-Japan