*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 4-6
  2. Age
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/1613778-4-6
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1530566
Children and Teens, both human and anthro, gain weight.
This choice: 4-6  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

4-6

    by: Unknown
Billy Dongo
Age:6 years old
Weight:75 pounds
Messy blonde hair and blue eyes. Billy is a young Caucasian boy who is home schooled by his oldest sister while his parents are at work along with his two other sisters. He is somewhat athletic and plays on the community soccer team, where he has many friends. While their parents are at work, Billy's sisters like to feed Billy junk food.They want to make Billy into a fat little boy so they can make him into their chubby little baby doll. Billy is starting to like the idea of being able to eat junk food all the time and being able to laz about. His parents are campaigning against bullying fat kids, and the kids are trying to help out by getting Billy's soccer friends over for play dates after school and trying to convince them to fatten up alongside Billy. Billy began as an underweight boy but has slowly started to get chubbier. He has chipmunk cheeks and thick little arms. He has a rounding belly that likes to hang over his shorts and his butt is starting to widen atop his plump legs.

Joey Zukiel
Age:4
Weight: 66 pounds
Straight black hair and blue eyes. Joey is a young Japanese boy who's parents run the child sumo underworld. They have decided to fatten him up so he will be a sumo star and they leave Joey's older brother, Ollie, to feed him up. This has made Joey become very fat with a spherical belly, thick limbs, and a roaring rump. At his preschool he rules over all the other kids. If you were an attractive young girl or messing with Joey you could find yourself tied down underground, being fed huge amounts of food till you were at least the minimum of 100 pounds and forced to compete in the underage sumo tournaments. If Joey runs into a grade school bully he will have his parents turn them into water beds and beanbag chairs for his room. Joey likes burps and farts and will often make his victims very gassy, occasionally asking his brother to feed him beans and give him lots of soda. Joey's parents adore him.

You have the following choices:

1. Billy

2. Joey

3. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nagastener has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/1613778-4-6