*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 10-12
  2. Age
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/986744-10-12
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1530566
Children and Teens, both human and anthro, gain weight.
This choice: 10-12  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

10-12

    by: Nagastener
Danny, age 11.

Ever since he was little, Danny had a major sweet tooth, and would often pester his parents for sweets as he clung onto their arms when walking home from school, or an ice cream in the summer. Naturally, this left him sporting something of a tummy through his early years of school. Danny didn't notice or find himself particularly bothered by it and his 'growing boy' appetite meant that he found it harder and harder to squeeze his rounded belly into his school uniform. However, his parents did mind it, not wanting their son to grow up unhealthily, and as Danny crossed the threshold into Extra Large sized clothes, they acted, and cut down on the amount of sugary and fatty foods that he ate. He stuck to their plan, admittedly under threat of losing his pocket money, and as a result the flab melted off his frame to leave a normal, if slightly gangling Danny. Now that Danny is entering secondary school, and after a few years of good behaviour in battling the bulge, his parents have decided that they can trust him to have the school's cafeteria food instead of packed sandwiches, and the now 5', ninety pound pre-teen has virtually free reign over what he eats away from home.


Tom, age 10.

Tom has always been a very sporty little boy. From the age of seven he played football for his school, and always excelled in PE classes, even if he was a little behind in other subjects like english and maths. He was also one of the most popular kids in his class, laughing and joking with his friends, and was the object of many a girl's crush. However, a less savoury side to his character was the teasing he gave to the slower, nerdier, less athletic children in his year. During the last match that the school played while Tom was in Year Five, he had beaten the opposing team's midfield with a somewhat fluked dummy, and was streaking towards the goal. However, he didn't count on the defenders, and Tom's opportunity ended with a heavy tackle, during which his slightly hefty opponent landed on his leg. He tried to get up and continue, but fell back after putting a trying amount of weight on the injured foot, and was stretchered off to hospital, his mother by his side. The doctors found that the awkward angle fo the fall put a hairline fracture in his left fibula, though not all the way across. The injury wasn't too severe, but his leg was still put in a cast, and he was out of action for five weeks, and advised to take it easy for the rest of the summer holidays, which had begun a few days after the match. During his recovery, Tom's mother had doted on her poor baby, making sure that he got plenty to eat in order to 'keep his strength up'. This, combined with an almost complete lack of physical activity for the six weeks, meant that Tom has lost a good deal of his athletic build. He isn't fat by any means, but he has lost some of his muscle tone, and replaced it with fat to give him a slightly filled out look for his final year at primary school.

You have the following choices:

1. Danny

2. Tom

3. More Boys

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nagastener (UN: nagastener at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nagastener has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1530566-Our-Weighty-Youth/cid/986744-10-12