*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Encounter with Deshi
  2. The Jiang Shi?
  3. sure
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/821453-The-Encounter-with-Deshi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1535440
A shrink interactive featuring various animes. At least 200 GP for good adds
This choice: The Encounter with Deshi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #23

The Encounter with Deshi

    by: Dylan M
a beautiful girl with long luxuriant hair that was a rich shade of crimson and was set in a style that complemented and drew attention to her face rather nicely with her hair bound by bandages at where her ears where while the rest of her hair was unbridled and hung in braids on either side of her face and a long ponytail down to her mid-back. As for the rest of her heart-shaped face, she had a button nose, her lips were full and blood red, and topaz colored eyes. She wore a large, black sleeveless shirt with a white trim and black interior, black kung-fu shoes, followed by a matching black skirt with skin-tight black pants on as well as the skirt for decency's sake. She seemed lithe, agile, and slim. Her bare arms showed small signs of muscle, a mere ripple to prove that she did work out. Her legs showed definite signs of training underneath the black pants she wore, they were amazingly toned, long, tender, and juicy. Added on to all that, slung across her back was a Bo-staff.

However, seeing her made Tsukune want to wet his pants on account of one fact: She was a member of the Student Police Committee! He'd seen her here and there, but couldn't remember her name. Tsukune's heart sank as she reached down and grabbed him by the back of his school uniform's shirt and brought him to her eye-level.

"Hello Anao...in trouble again I see." The girl snickered.

At her words, Tsukune started thrashing and squirming like mad, until a thought struck him.

"Wait a minute...how were you able to find me?"

The girl rolled her eyes "I'm a Jiang Shi, I can find people by smelling when they breath, small-fry. You saw me transform when I took on that little witch friend of yours."

"Sorry, I was...kinda busy so I didn't notice. Kuyou trying to kill you can do that to a person...um...sorry, but I don't know your name."

"Its Deshiko Deshi, I'm one of the Four Kings of the student police committee."

"Um...wouldn't that make you a queen then?" Tsukune asked.

"Ugh, I hate technicalities..." Deshiko sighed in irritation.

"Heheh...sorry."

Deshiko studied Tsukune intently. "So...is size-changing part of your true nature or something?"

"No...I'm a Ghoul alright. I...I can't control myself unless I'm in human form." Tsukune defended.

Deshiko winced. A Ghoul was a mindless, killing machine--a berserker, bent on seeking blood and driven by nothing but a pure, uncontrollable desire to kill, unable to distinguish friend from foe. The only way to stop a rampaging ghoul is to kill it. What made it worse was that Ghouls where S-class monsters the same way vampires and werewolves were. It was vital he stay in human form enough for everyone to think he really was human if that was the case.

"Why didn't you say anything when Kuyou arrested you back during your freshmen year?"

"Not only was it against the rules, I hate that I'm a Ghoul, if the student police committee knew they would've killed me anyways, and Kuyou wouldn't have CARED, he forced he to watch as you committee guys tortured my friends unless I agreed to say I was human. I had to brake the first seal on my Ghoul powers when Kuyou nearly killed my friends at the end of my freshmen year, after that, it got so bad the headmaster had to give me a holy lock."

The redhead cringed, that was Kuyou alright. Sadistic to the core and twisted enough to do that to someone. It would've been a bloodbath if he had transformed at any time if he had decided to show Kuyou what he was, it was for everyone's sake he refused to try being anything other than human while he was here. Kuyou, in his "wisdom", had nearly killed everyone by letting out a Super-monster berserker...the thought made her shutter. What was worse was that Kuyou held grudges enough to be an Uchiha...and those back-stabbing copycats where evil by the standards of the creatures trapped in hell!

"Say Deshiko Deshi...what're you going do to me?" Tsukune asked her, thankfully bringing her out of her morbid thoughts.

Deshiko thought about it and decided...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dylan M (UN: foxboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lelouch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535440-Anime-Shrink-Interactive/cid/821453-The-Encounter-with-Deshi