*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/1311175-An-unexpected-visit
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1537085
You were ready for the experience of a lifetime, until someone changed your plans
This choice: Jill Stevenson - 40 year old project manager  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An unexpected visit

    by: Unknown
I was just making a final check list for my trip when I heard a knock at the back door. Thinking my Mom had probably forgotten her keys, I walk down to the kitchen to answer it. I was surprised to find it was Jill, my next door neighbor and my mom's best friend. Jill was dressed as I had never seen her before, in a skimpy black and white dress and knee high boots. I was somewhat taken back. Don't get me wrong, Jill normally looked good, especially when she was wearing tight skirt suits and very high heels for the office. But this was something else.

"Ah Mrs. Jill…" I finally spluttered

"Hi Mark, can I come in" she asked slightly awkwardly, glancing from side to side.

"Erm sure, but Mom's just gone out to pick me up some bits and pieces for my trip. She'll be back in an hour or so"

"Actually, I came to see you Mark." she blushed slightly "Do you mind if we had a quick word up in your room?"

"Oh...OK...sure" I replied, trying to keep the shock out of my voice. I liked Jill but since she moved in next door, she had rarely spoken to me. She had been polite, she always gave me the impression that I was kind of in her way. This was getting really strange. Jill followed me upstairs and into my bedroom, where she shut the door behind her. My room wasn't very big and the smell of her perfume quickly filled the air. I suddenly started to worry Jill would notice the wood filling my pants. But she kind of just stood there looking embarrassed, like she was trying to think of something to say.

"All packed up then?" she said lamely, fingering the backpack on my bed with a long manicured nail and playing with her shoulder length brunette hair with her other hand.

"Ah yeah, it’s going to be a good trip." I replied equally as lamely and watched as she winced at my words, "So what do you need to talk about?"

Jill sighed and finally met my eye."Look Mark, this is going to sound crazy but ever since I moved here and I've had a crush on you"

This was crazy and I realized almost keeled over with shock. "OK...Well that’s not...crazy" I lied.

"Come on Mark," she exclaimed. "It's insane. I've never so much as looked at another man. I worship Rick. Plus I'm old enough to be your mother and your mom has been sending me pictures of you since you was a baby. But when I moved here and saw you all grown up, I can't take my eyes off you! It's been horrible!" Jill sat on the edge of the bed and looked like she was about to cry.

"Right" I said weakly "So if it’s been so horrible, why are you here now? Surely it’s a good thing I'm leaving?"

"Because I can't hide my feelings anymore and I couldn't let you go without telling you how I felt" she said emotionally, suddenly rising and grabbing my shirt "I love you Mark! I need you! I know this sounds crazy but I want to be with you!"

I stared back open mouthed, at the hot cougar just inches from my face, trying to find the words. I had a girlfriend, Rachel, but we weren't going travelling together and had kind of decided to go our separate ways when it came to college. But even so this is my mom’s best friend! She was 40! Hot, but still 40! I watch football with her husband! Jill took my hesitation as signs of rejection and continued hastily.

"I know you are planning a big trip and I know I'm so much older than you, but at least give me a chance to show you what you could have!" with that she dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants.

http://prettywomenpictures.com/d/21883-2...

"OK..." I gulped wide-eyed...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jill's telling the truth

2. Jill's lying

*Noteb*
3. Someone comes in before you can find out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1537085-I-Dont-Think-So/cid/1311175-An-unexpected-visit