*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/2907955-a-different-man
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1550157
The dark times of the middle ages! Princesses, knights, magicians - and transformations!
This choice: Another young man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a different man

    by: Mr. George
It was a brief rest stop on the long journey between the battling cities. Kelos sitting on his camp stool by the fire side. A travelling retinue of soldiers are hidden in the shadows of the nearby trees. Xarlat his mage sits with him around the camp fire, and the scribe Josh are joined by Captain LeBeck.

"The circle is secure, and we'll reach Castle Traeven tomorrow, sire." He speaks with a military formality, delivering facts, not opinions and stripped of personal judgement.

Josh is mopping some of the remaining gravy from his plate with an end of bread. With not much for him to do until there's a treaty for him to draft. Xarlat keeps his own counsel, occasionally looking into the flames as if reading the future, or glancing skyward to read the fates in the clouds or stars.

None of them are concerned at the noises nearby, it's inside the perimeter. One of the servants approaches through the dark. The outline of a retainer approaching with wine is clear.

Unfortunately for him, the ground isn't clear. Stumbling over an unseen root, he sprawls to the ground. But, it's the arc of wine now flying through the air that's more of a concern. Where laughter would've erupted before, at the man's pratfall, this isn't appropriate as Prince Kelos is drenched by the wine. Almost every drop soaking him from tunic to pants. It couldn't be more complete if it were intended.

As the attendant rises to his hands and knees, he spots what's happened to his burden.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550157-Medieval-Transformation/cid/2907955-a-different-man