*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant
by Aly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1562645
you die and your heart gets transplanted into a patient. then you wake up in their body

you die and your heart gets transplanted into a patient. then you wake up in their body

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is jonathon dover. you are just a normal guy who happens to have a very abnormal experience.
this story will be written in past tense, you are jonathon dover telling the story while looking back.
i will write the first couple of chapters and then you will have your choice of paths.


rules: proper english, but if written in other language provide a translation on the page. sex scenes are fine. have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1562645-The-Unusual-Transplant