*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Giant-Male-Rivals-Vie-for-Dominance
by Relate
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1569683
Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.

Size-changing interactive featuring males. High quality chapters.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a male macro/shrinking story featuring giant or shrinking guys. It includes branches wherein characters grow in scale up anywhere up to planet-sized and branches wherein characters shrink anywhere down to microscopic levels. Some branches utilize tiny civilizations or a race of giants. This story falls on the higher quality side of this site's macro/shrinking interactives in that its chapters are usually detailed and should be lengthy enough to move the the story along in a meaningful way.

The narrator's name and age are up for reader's to decide, and those details can be different depending on which branch you are reading. In general he is an intelligent, clean-cut, active sort of guy who is approximately college-aged.

First person and dual perspectives utilized.

This story has been renamed; it was formerly called "Gigantic Teenaged Guys." The name was changed to allow for wider interpretation of character ages.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569683-Giant-Male-Rivals-Vie-for-Dominance