*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Turned into a dog
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571807-Good-boy/cid/722340-Turned-into-a-dog
by Tex
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1571807
You're transformed into a dog owned by your 16 year old sister. Please her!
Chapter #1

Turned into a dog

    by: Lelouch
You flutter open your eyes, you vaguely remember angering your sister Amanda before fainting. You must've had a fever or something you figured. Upon opening your eyes your jaw drops when you see that everything was in black and white!

"The hells going on?!" You scream aloud, you hear a very loud howling noise as you said it; A dog was on the prowl near by.

"Don't gotta scream Nick." You hear a familiar voice say. Turning around you gritted your teeth, to your surprise even snarling. You were looking at your sister, only she was freakishly tall! Amanda wore a black skirt with an azure top, her black hair was back in a ponytail and her feet were bare.

"What's going on?" You scream at your giant sister, that dog you heard before was now growling.

Amanda didn't seem worried, she just giggled. "Where to begin....I suppose I should start with this. I have the powers of a goddess."

"The hell are you talking about!?" You scream angrily, a loud bark heard close by.

Amanda just smirked at you, "Maybe it would be better to show you..." Your sister snapped her fingers and to your shock a mirror shot up from out of the ground! Aside from shock you begin to realize your sister may not have been lying before.

Warily you look into the mirror and see the dog you have been hearing, it was a small black haired dog, possibly a German Shepherd, you weren't a dog expert so you weren't sure.

"This mirrors busted." You mutter, the dog in the mirror was barking at the same time you were talking. Curiously you raise an eyebrow, the dog raised its brow too. You raise your left hand and the dog, his left paw.

It hit you, the dog in the mirror, the dog you've been hearing....it was you! You were the dog!

"You did this?!" You snarled at your sister who simply smiled innocently and snapped her fingers again, the mirror vanishing in a puff of smoke.

"So what if I did?" She asked innocently, looking away from you.

"Mom and Dad are gonna kill you!" You bark.

Your sister looked at you again, smirking, her red eyes shining in the light. " Nick ran away so Mom and Dad bought me a puppy that they named Nick in his loving memory."

You look confused so your sister explained. "That's the story, with my awesome powers I made Mom and Dad believe that through fake memories. They're grieving and stuff although you're right in the house."

You gasp before snarling again, "Then I'll tell them mys-"

"What're you gonna do? Bark at them? I'm the only one who can understand you, well me and other pups. You're fate is in my hands." Your sister said, smirking playfully.

"Get to the point! What do I have to do to return to normal?"

You sister formed a pouting face, "Fine, basically you do whatever I want and eventually ill turn you to normal. Kiss my feet, sniff my boots, eat people I shrink...whatever I want."

You warily look at her "And if I refuse?"

Amanda smiled again, " Then I do something to make you worse, maybe make you a person again only a couple inches tall. Turn you into a rat and toss you into some crazy cat lady's home. Whatever I want.

(What a bitch.) You thought, you sister smiled and said "I heard that!"

You let out a small sigh before asking, "Can you at least do a little better than a German Shepherd? I mean, make me a wolf or something badass."

Amanda laughed again, "Sure but in return you hafta kiss my feet, think of it as a celebration to my new pet!"

With a whatever dogs make when they're upset you......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lelouch (UN: tinylelouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1571807-Good-boy/cid/722340-Turned-into-a-dog