*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/1419934-Medusa-Gorgon--You-would-do-well-to-pull-
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1606439
A lady is stuck in the hole with her feet sticking out; need I say more?
This choice: "Medusa Gorgon. You would do well to pull me out of this hole."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Medusa Gorgon. You would do well to pull ...

    by: Knight Owl
A few minutes ago... Medusa has gotten herself into a tussle with some of her fellow witches. She creates a series of Vector Plates in a half circle formation leading directly behind her opponents. She steps onto the first plate and quickly picks up speed. However, she slightly miscalculated the angle of one of the plates, and ends up half embedded into the ground... The other witches have a quick laugh and then leave. Medusa decides to use majic to get herself out of the hole, until she hears footsteps... Oh great, I'll be exposed as a witch if I get myself out of this hole... This is where you come in.

You are walking along until you find a series of strange arrows on the ground. You follow alongside the arrows and see a woman's legs and feet sticking out of the ground.
"Excuse me miss. Do you need help?"
"It's Medusa, and no. I enjoy being stuck in holes in the ground... Of course I need help!" She says yelling at you angrily.
"Oh. I guess I'll just be on my way then..."
"No wait! I'm sorry. But would you be in a good mood if you were half stuck in the ground?" She says taking a much lighter tone.
"Oh. Now you need my help... Okay, just gimme a second to put down my stuff..." You put down your stuff and walk over to Medusa's legs. Upon closer inspection, she has really nice feet, even her nail polish is really unique. It kinda looks like those arrows on the ground...
"Some time this century would be nice..."
"Right. Sorry. I got a bit distracted..."
"There's plenty of time to be distracted later. Help me now please!"
"Okay okay. Calm down." You grab her ankles and begin pulling. She starts to slide out a little bit, but then you stop and look at her feet again.
"Hey! Why'd you stop! I was starting to come out!"
"Please don't be mad at me, but your feet are entirely too distracting at the moment..."
"Are you serious? Hey! Are you even listening to me?" You grab both of her ankles again and bury your face into her soles. They're surprisingly soft for someone who probably goes barefoot all of the time.
"Stop that!" Medusa tries to flail her legs, but you easily keep them still. You pull your face away slightly and slowly lick up her soles from heel to toe. Her toes scrunch as you touch them with your tongue.
"Uggh. I give up. Do whatever you want..." You bend her knees and shove five of her toes into your mouth, loving every minute of it...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knight Owl (UN: scifiguy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/1419934-Medusa-Gorgon--You-would-do-well-to-pull-